Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Hawks - Monday, January 10 at 7:00 P.M.

F4x4IL.png
When: Monday, February 10, 2020
Venue:  Amway Center - Orlando, FL
TV:  Fox Sports Florida
5goCH5.png  15-39,  5th in Southeast Division    |     22-31,  2nd in Southeast Division Scs8zY.png
GBAQBv.png

MAGIC VS HAWKS GAME PREVIEW

The Atlanta Hawks have been in decent shape as they’ve split their last 12 games and they will be feeling pretty good after outlasting the Knicks in a 140-135 double overtime win last night. Trae Young drained six 3-pointers on his way to a game-high 48 points with 13 assists.

The Hawks haven’t been able to go on a winning streak, but they’ve been decent over their past 12 games and they will be feeling themselves after winning a double-overtime game at home last night.

Meanwhile, the Orlando Magic have been in a season-worst slump as they’ve lost eight of their past nine games and they will be hoping to put an end to a three-game slide after getting routed by the Bucks in a 111-95 home loss on Saturday. Nikola Vucevic led the team with 21 points, 14 rebounds and six assists, Terrence Ross added 20 points off the bench while Markelle Fultz chipped in with 15 points on six of 18 shooting.

The Magic have been in their worst slump of the season but they will be looking forward to lesser competition after getting routed by the league-best Bucks on Saturday. 

The Orlando Magic were nine games under .500 at this point last season and won 20 of 29 down the stretch to earn an Eastern Conference playoff spot for the first time in seven years. The Magic own an identical record with 29 games left in 2019-20 and sit in eighth place in the East as they try to snap out of a prolonged slump Monday night against the visiting Atlanta Hawks.

Hawks traveling last night after a grueling double OT game and us chillin at home waiting for them since Saturday night. If we lose this one it’s time to full on press the panic button (for those who haven’t yet).

• Upvote 1

Without JI for the remainder of the year and the inconsistency the Magic have exhibited thus far, predicting w’s is very difficult! If we play with full effort on both sides of the ball and prove that we are capable of competing in the nba, I will continue to look forward to the day when we are a dominant force to be “reckoned with”! 

• Upvote 1

This to me is always a 50/50 it depends on which team comes tonight for us. Ball movement and hard nosed D is what we want but we may get flat hero ball. 

3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I'm not sure where his minutes are supposed to come from if iwundu is starting. 

Is Birch injured? Who backs up Iwundu if Birch is injured? I don't know if they play the same position.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Is Birch injured? Who backs up Iwundu if Birch is injured? I don't know if they play the same position.

Iwundu Ross and Fournier split minutes at 2 and 3.