Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Bucks - Saturday, February 8th at 5:00 P.M.

This sucks because we will have to pay Evan to keep our best shooter; he is shooting 40% from 3 now; far better then any one else.  Could you imagine if we didn’t have him now the way we’re shooting? We are in no man’s land and TRoss is killing us this year; what the hell happened to him! We are not a very good team. I hope they make changes this summer.

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

This sucks because we will have to pay Evan to keep our best shooter; he is shooting 40% from 3 now; far better then any one else.  Could you imagine if we didn’t have him now the way we’re shooting? We are in no man’s land and TRoss is killing us this year; what the hell happened to him! We are not a very good team. I hope they make changes this summer.

We are 7-23 from 3 counting Evan's 4 of 5. Embarrasing. 

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

You can't pay everybody Fultz and Isaac are coming up.  You cannot pay Evan!

3 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

At this point I’d rather keep Evan over Vooch and Aaron I think.