TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Knicks - Thursday., February 6th at 7:30 PM

For rest of year I’d prefer we started Frazier, Iwundu or even BJ Johnson andVic law whilst giving Bamba more minutes. Let Fultz take over. I’d start with benching Ross for a few games and let him know he can’t just keep jacking up transition 3s and off balance 3s. Man I’m so angry 

7 hours ago, harley said:

Prefer to go 11-19 and hit the lottery 

This team would be lucky to go 11-19. NO WAY they make the playoffs. All we can do is hope for ping pong balls in a very weak draft.

After that huge deadline trade we made for what's his name I was so disgusted I didn't even think of watching this game. Now I'm very happy I didn't.  See you in the lottery. Oh and Fournier is going to opt-in. I hate this team right now.

14 minutes ago, Spaceman said:

This team would be lucky to go 11-19. NO WAY they make the playoffs. All we can do is hope for ping pong balls in a very weak draft.

If we went 11 and 19 we would still make the playoffs if Chicago finishes how they're projected in some of the probability models

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

If we went 11 and 19 we would still make the playoffs if Chicago finishes how they're projected in some of the probability models

You can talk all the "Probabilities" you want, the product I've seen on the floor for the last month is not a playoff team.

29 minutes ago, Spaceman said:

You can talk all the "Probabilities" you want, the product I've seen on the floor for the last month is not a playoff team.

The problem is that the East blows. It's historically bad. I look at the standings and I struggle to see anyone who can climb to #8

Capela isn't healthy so Atlanta won't be much better the rest of the season

5 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

The problem is that the East blows. It's historically bad. I look at the standings and I struggle to see anyone who can climb to #8

Capela isn't healthy so Atlanta won't be much better the rest of the season

No clue what you're even mentioning Atlanta for? They would need to win 20-25 of their remaining 30 games just to have a shot of scraping the 8th seed. 8th seed will be between 34-38 wins.

40 minutes ago, Spaceman said:

It's not a playoff team by quality but it's a playoff team by default

15 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

No clue what you're even mentioning Atlanta for? They would need to win 20-25 of their remaining 30 games just to have a shot of scraping the 8th seed. 8th seed will be between 34-38 wins.

Because they were the only team below us that acted as a buyer and not a seller. Filled some holes, getting Capela and Dedmon, but yeah.. won't be nearly enough

3 hours ago, harley said:

For rest of year I’d prefer we started Frazier, Iwundu or even BJ Johnson andVic law whilst giving Bamba more minutes. Let Fultz take over. I’d start with benching Ross for a few games and let him know he can’t just keep jacking up transition 3s and off balance 3s. Man I’m so angry 

Ross has struggled mightily, but we simply have to understand he’s doing the role the coaching staff is telling him to do, and his job is significantly more difficult without DJ. He comes in with the second unit and he’s the only player the other team has to defend. 

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Because they were the only team below us that acted as a buyer and not a seller. Filled some holes, getting Capela and Dedmon, but yeah.. won't be nearly enough

Atlanta is definitely a team to worry about in the future, they just got off to too slow of a start this year to make it. They’re already 2-0 against us, and that was before they made all their improvements, and one of those was even without Trae playing.

6 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Payton has had Too many injuries, he is finally healthy. Nice game EP you outplayed Markelle, congrats.

But hopefully Markelle has just hit a wall, this is the most he’s played in 3 years. He needs more of a scorers attitude, remember your college days Kelle. 

Not taking anything away from EP, but our entire effort was sloppy. It looks to me like Markelle is yielding to our vets out of respect, but IMO, he needs to take control of this team and be the man. The others, like Fournier, need to accept their role.