Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Hornets - Monday, February 3, 2020 @ 7 PM

F4x4IL.png

Monday, February 3, 2020 
  Venue:  Spectrum Center - Charlotte, NC
 TV:  Fox Sports Florida

QuDfx5.png 16-33,  4th in Southeast Division    |   21-28, 2nd in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

bUmf11.png

MAGIC TEAM UPDATE

ESPN - Field Level Media 

These are painful days for the Orlando Magic and Charlotte Hornets.

Both teams have had trouble gaining much traction this season, with both enduring recent rough patches.

The Hornets have lost 10 of their last 11 games, including two on the road since pulling off Tuesday night's home victory against in the New York Knicks.

The Magic are in a five-game losing streak, coming off Saturday night's 102-89 home loss to the Miami Heat.

Orlando has gone four games in a row without reaching the 100-point mark. The last two games came against Miami, with Aaron Gordon joining Nikola Vucevic with a team-high 13 points on Monday before adding 24 on Saturday.

"We've struggled to make shots," Clifford said. "If we want to be good, guys have to be on top of their individual games. ... Frankly, watching the last four games (before Saturday), we're getting good shots. You have to step up and make shots. To win and to be good, what's more important than shot making?"

Perhaps a trip to Charlotte could be the right tonic.

Clifford is a former Hornets coach. He brought the Magic to Charlotte last month for a 106-83 victory. That's the last time Orlando won a game.

Swingman Evan Fournier had 26 points in that game, but he has led Orlando in scoring in only one of the five games since then.

Charlotte dropped a 114-90 decision Saturday night at San Antonio. The Hornets held a 19-point lead before crumbling.

Link:    https://www.espn.com/nba/preview?gameId=401161383

I want to see consistency from AG. Another 20+ performance 

Fultz have a good game..

Ross and Evan play great and Vooch.

If we don't win this LOL but I guess that's been us recently.

Another day... Another opportunity

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We probably win, this team is pretty bad

I think you're counting your chickens. No Fournier tonight so could end up with a starting line up of Fultz/Iwundu/Gordon/Birch/Vooch. Spacing will be horrendous. Can't wait for this strange fascination with playing Birch at the 4 to stop . . . . it's awful.

9 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

I think you're counting your chickens. No Fournier tonight so could end up with a starting line up of Fultz/Iwundu/Gordon/Birch/Vooch. Spacing will be horrendous. Can't wait for this strange fascination with playing Birch at the 4 to stop . . . . it's awful.

Awful and mind blowing in 2020

"To win and to be good, what's more important than shot making?"

Obviously having really long arms in relation to your height

18 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

The Birch at 4 stuff makes so little sense I bet we're showcasing him for trades. 

"Hey look at this potential bench big play out of position and look God awful" 

SOLD!!!

• Upvote 1