Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Heat - Saturday, February 1, 2020 @ 7:00 P.M.

24 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Meh, they’ve only two more three pointers than us. It’s helped Miami in terms of spacing and causing close outs on kick outs, but the real difference tonight is that Ross and Fournier have been overall negatives. 

If you mean moreso in regards to their team building philosophy rather than just specifically tonight, then I agree. 

Yes I meant in terms of their team building philosophy and not just for this evening.

The next Magic win will not come until that Knicks game. I think the Hornets will beat them the way they are playing right now. And we all know what's gonna happen in that Bucks game. With all this being said is a deal made at the deadline ?

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

For who?

Anyone. When he’s cold he’s awful. Play Vic Law, something different I’m sick of him jacking up contested Hail Marys, it’s the same old ****. He is not a team player 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

IF the Magic do pull off a deal at the deadline it will probably be for some dude none of us even heard of. It will be someone who is averaging 3.7 ppg, while shooting 30 percent from downtown. They will say the main reason why they wanted him was "for his wingspan and defensive abilities."

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Getting chanted out of our own building by the in-state rival... I wouldn’t mind a shakeup at the deadline

And we make our plays of the game a Tyler Herro highlight reel... unbelievable 

It is on coaches...they let Ross to play like that, he must be put in a better spots and play under control. Clifford is making everyone worse than they are...