Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Heat - Saturday, February 1, 2020 @ 7:00 P.M.

35 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Jay, what's with you and this thing about AG. I never once, in my reply to the post by All Eyes On Me say that AG was the issue in this game, neither did All Eyes On Me. Each and Every One of us comment about a play by an INDIVIDUAL player during a series (whether it's about Vuch, Ross, Fournier, etc.)

I am at the point of getting stressed out not only by how the Magic is playing, but comments made by some of the posters.

I am not giving up on this team. I will cheer for them win or lose, but to be called out because I have an opinion about something a player is doing that needs to be improved on, I'm at the point I don't want to participate anymore.

I hear you True, don’t worry about it; your a positive fan and allowed to have an opinion. They have chewed me up on this board, but I’ll keep speaking my mind and so should you; stay strong :) That’s what the board’s about, a respectful exchange of ideas and opinions.

We get torched by the Rook, at least Gordon had a decent game. We really miss JI and DJ. We are just not a very good team right now and it’s getting hard to watch.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

We get torched by the Rook, at least Gordon had a decent game. We really miss JI and DJ. We are just not a very good team right now and it’s getting hard to watch.

I totally agree, Magicpassion.

bK9nsC.gif

mBWAHh.gif

DhQPru.gif

UAeTzK.gif

9 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Remember when Kobe almost single handedly beat us in the Finals in 2009 ? Remember the fierce look of determination in his eyes ? The scowling ? He had the eye of the tiger. This current Magic roster doesn't seem to have players with anywhere near that amount of determination and will to win. They seem to simply accept losing as if nothing matters.

Even Elfrid Payton is getting in fights.