Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Heat - Saturday, February 1, 2020 @ 7:00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Thanks bro! Just don’t understand how management hasn’t seen this when it’s so evident. 

I know right! You think they would have learned something by now.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Remember when Kobe almost single handedly beat us in the Finals in 2009 ? Remember the fierce look of determination in his eyes ? The scowling ? He had the eye of the tiger. This current Magic roster doesn't seem to have players with anywhere near that amount of determination and will to win. They seem to simply accept losing as if nothing matters.

Granted, I don't reckon there are too many out there who do have that. I think Luka has it. Don't think Lebron really took that on apart from 2016. Not sure anyone else has that right now.

1 minute ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Granted, I don't reckon there are too many out there who do have that. I think Luka has it. Don't think Lebron really took that on apart from 2016. Not sure anyone else has that right now.

Yes I agree. Westbrook has it to a certain extent. He is one I can think of in todays game. Of course going back further MJ had it.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Yes I agree. Westbrook has it to a certain extent. He is one I can think of in todays game. Of course going back further MJ had it.

Yeah he kinda does. It's just he hasn't got the skill level and IQ to match. He is fast, strong and intenselydetermined. If that could be combined with Lebron's skills and IQ... well I guess we can wait a few years and see what happens with Giannis lol

24 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Remember Dirk Nowitzski ? Dude couldn't jump over a phone book, but he could shoot the rock.

Just because he wasn’t LeBron James doesn’t mean he wasn’t athletic especially early in his career. Of course athleticism matters in basketball.

2 minutes ago, jec said:

Just because he wasn’t LeBron James doesn’t mean he wasn’t athletic especially early in his career. Of course athleticism matters in basketball.

I wouldn’t call Kyle Korver or JJ Reddick athletic but I’d take them on my team in a heartbeat because they keep the defense honest. You don’t need athleticism if you’re an elite shooter. That’s what we need to fix these poor offensive sets and pull us out of this rut. 

47 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Aaron with 2 trailers at the 3 point line that could cut it to 6... instead forces in to a 1 on 4 and gets the shot swatted off of him out of bounds.. smh

Aaron was the best player on the team tonight

25 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Aaron did that in the last game.

In the third quarter of that game, Fultz handed him the ball after crossing mid court. There was 15 seconds left on the time clock and Aaron kept the ball, over dribbling and almost dribbled out the clock before tossing up a shot.

I posted that he was trying to do too much, and someone gave me a down vote. So, I gave up on posting anything that I observed during a game.

AG was not the issue tonight at all.