TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Heat - Monday, January 27th @ 7:30 P.M.

At one thing I've noticed for a while and I'm going to mention it here and now that I say it try not to unsee it but Aaron Gordon is the only player I've ever watched whos Jersey is continually not tucked-in I don't know what it is but you come onto the court it'll look tucking and within 10 seconds untucked and he'll be walking around looking like he's got a dress on

21 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

It's hard for Fultz to take it to the rack when there's 3 other colored jerseys in there. Our spacing is just absolutely Fubar.

PO2EMd.gif    

bK9nsC.gif

aWVdDD.gif

5 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

At one thing I've noticed for a while and I'm going to mention it here and now that I say it try not to unsee it but Aaron Gordon is the only player I've ever watched whos Jersey is continually not tucked-in I don't know what it is but you come onto the court it'll look tucking and within 10 seconds untucked and he'll be walking around looking like he's got a dress on

Guys hold him a lot

7 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I mean how stupid do you have to be to start birch at the 4?

Hahaha ok yes I agree with you in that regard, I think it is his defensive mindset but clearly needs to take the gut punch and change it. 

1 minute ago, HighAngleDad said:

What ever happened to that Vogel guy we used to have?

He manages a team with LeBron James and Anthony Davis. 

4 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Hahaha ok yes I agree with you in that regard, I think it is his defensive mindset but clearly needs to take the gut punch and change it. 

He's not even that good of a defender. He's ok. He's literally average at everything. Last year was fun but I hate that we have to rely on him this year. 

Just got home from work and saw that we’re down 20 something, the Heat are rocking that god awful Miami Vice court, and apparently we’re still running the offense through Vooch even though he’s forgotten how to play basketball... think I’m gonna not bother with the replay tonight