TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Heat - Monday, January 27th @ 7:30 P.M.

As much as it is frustrating that we have not turned the corner I think staying positive is better off. Once we get rid of the baggage (hopefully Fournier, Vooch and to an extent AG) the core we have is pretty good. It might be a bit different if Isaac had not gone down. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I don't even have emotions towards the team at this point. I feel so calm. It's beyond PATHETIC. 

It’s sad when even you have joined the dark side haha.

But frankly, it’s the realistic side. This team isn’t going anywhere as currently constructed

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

After this game we have 4/5 days before our next game. Trade or something happening I think..

Not talking about a trade or not, but I am thankful our guys get a break. They need to rest and regroup. The Heat may have won in Miami, but they are getting whooped Saturday night. :-D

9 hours ago, harley said:

*****. That is rough. But i feel like I see this stat most games smh

18 from 57 my mistake.

Even worse!

6 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

It’s sad when even you have joined the dark side haha.

But frankly, it’s the realistic side. This team isn’t going anywhere as currently constructed

Unfortunately, this seem to be more realistic each day. I hoped "the dark side minority" was wrong, for the well of the team, but the group is growing by each game. :(

Cliff loves to be a hard ass in the media about the shortcomings of the team and accountability, but he needs to look in the mirror sometimes.  He's done plenty of dumb things this season (some that continue bc they seem to be part of his philosophy) that go on without much criticism because he is only answering questions from like 6 local media members.

• PnR coverage scheme against Kemba/Dame types
  • Forcing Birch into a major role he isn't suited for (much of this is injury-induced, but I still think he's overplaying him)
  • The Vooch keeping his hands down thing (makes no sense and happens so often I can't imagine Vooch is just doing it on his own)
  • Inconsistent enforcement of accountability where Bamba gets pulled for one mistake but Vooch is allowed to tank the game for 9 straight minutes

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2