TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Clippers - Sunday, January 26, 2020 @ 6:00 PM

sTtSyE.png

NOw8RW.png

When:  Sunday, January 26, 2020
  Venue:  Amway Center
TV:  Fox Sports Florida

East Coast Vs.     f6Lyo4.png West Coast Rtvbov.png

lac.png&h=40&w=40   32-14,  2nd in Pacific Division    |   21-25, 2nd in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

Y0Fp0W.gif  

Clippers favored by 4.5.  Considering how we’ve been playing lately, all other things being equal, I’d be tempted to take the Clippers and give up the points.  I never bet against the team I’m pulling for, though, so I don’t bet against the Magic.  

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Clippers favored by 4.5.  Considering how we’ve been playing lately, all other things being equal, I’d be tempted to take the Clippers and give up the points.  I never bet against the team I’m pulling for, though, so I don’t bet against the Magic.  

Feels like one of those games where we are getting blown out midway through the 3rd, and then claw back to around 10 points by the end.

Can't do that. Rescheduling can be very complicated. We deal with these things. The NFL players heard about it just before they took to the field and they still played.

43 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I’ve never cared less about the outcome of a Magic game

Yea not sure anything in this game means anything. Who know's who is affected and how badly they are.

Bad play by Ross on that last possession.  You could tell he was going to take the shot no matter what.  And he forced up a bad one.   Never even thought about passing the ball.