Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Celtics - Friday, January 24th @ 7:00 PM

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I mean, that’s unfortunately just how being a pro sports fan in Florida is.. 

Really? That's so sad. Not good at all. Fairweather fans. Some diehards. I've never seen arena get taken over like ours

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Really? That's so sad. Not good at all. Fairweather fans. Some diehards. I've never seen arena get taken over like ours

Yeah.. Magic, Rays, Jaguars, Bucs.. can’t even put it in words. The snowbirds move down and we’re really just are a secondary team for the Northeast

I’m just so angry at the Kemba thing. This coaching staff coached him for years. And they defended him like he was a scrub in the first half, which is how this even became a game in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, Imago said:

We're missing guys as well, of course they are not on the level of Tatum or Brown but they are important to us

This game if we won, which we wont is fools gold. Totally shambolic

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah.. Magic, Rays, Jaguars, Bucs.. can’t even put it in words. The snowbirds move down and we’re really just are a secondary team for the Northeast

Fair enough. The old Amway was much better. When we are good and fighting for championships we have 1 of the best atmospheres though lol. It's crazy

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Vooch is 5-14 tonight. How is that possible? He should dominate this matchup. 

I know. . .and he's missing shots he normally makes. Some of his 3-5 ft. shots are hitting the front of the rim.

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I know. . .and he's missing shots he normally makes. Some of his 3-5 ft. shots are hitting the front of the rim.

He’s been this all year. He’s laughing his way to the bank 

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Fair enough. The old Amway was much better. When we are good and fighting for championships we have 1 of the best atmospheres though lol. It's crazy

Yeah, but even then. We’re just so fair weathered. We’re a great fan base when we’re good, when we’re not (the last decade) god forbid the fans have to root for a team that isn’t