Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Celtics - Friday, January 24th @ 7:00 PM

59 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

To add, Evan did not play in the game we won against the Lakers. A game that LeBron played in. I know it's just one game, but we won because of team play.

45 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yep. But was it a anomaly? Who knows.

Hey Jay, I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but in that Lakers game the Magic won, Markelle led in 3 categories. He had a triple double -- 21 pts., 11 rebs. and 10 assists (They beat the number one team in the NBA).  In tonight's game Fultz had 6 pts. Is that how an anomaly works? I want to know what Markelle was on when he displayed such an outstanding  performance in that game against the Lakers. He was able to do his job as the starting point guard.

As I said before, Evan did not play in that game. So, according to your logic, the Magic should have lost that game because no one else was capable of the points production that Evan displayed tonight. As I said, it takes a village. 

Would anyone actually be opposed to trading Vooch for Biyombo. I'm dead serious. We will need to take some bad salary  =just to get off him. We are screwed. What an absolute balls up. Pray like ***** next year we don't have Vooch or Evan on this squad. AG can go while were at it. Send him to Phoenix for Bridges.

I gotta give props to the members on this board for staying fans of this team. We are one stubborn bunch!!!

And then I gotta say WTH happened to everybody else. My son was at the game and said there were hardly any magic fans there. Way more Boston fans and he was surrounded by them. WTF. Orlando!

last thing I gotta say is these refs tonight we’re a F ing joke, sometimes it’s like watching wrestling. Very sad 

6 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Jay, I know that you know your basketball, but what I am trying to say is that, I, who has little knowlege can see the difference in how the Magic has won games as opposed to how they lost games.

We have won games with lots of ball movement to find the open man. We have won games with outstanding defense. We have won games with a very good starting point guard and a good serviceable backup point guard. Several times I saw Evan taking over at the point guard spot. That is not his job. He is not James Harden, Steph Curry or Damian Lillard. So, basically, by him doing that everything became discombobulated and other players were missing shots because if there was a game plan, it was shot to h-ll. And Evan felt that he should play hero ball.

Let you tell it!

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Yep. Not many stick around during the down times. In soccer/football in England my home team is Queens Park Rangers and we was at the top league then we went down 2 divisions but the fans stuck with it through the ups and downs. It's just different. Loyal etc etc

Adel Taarabt, the legend

I guess the answer to "can Vucevic give us some kind of matchup advantage in a playoff series against Boston because Daniel Theis at 6'8 should struggle to defend him in the post" is nope

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I guess the answer to "can Vucevic give us some kind of matchup advantage in a playoff series against Boston because Daniel Theis at 6'8 should struggle to defend him in the post" is nope

Vucevic is a dinosaur big whose individual success will always put a ceiling on team play.

I appreciate him for where he led us to, but it’s time to move on

47 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Vucevic is a dinosaur big whose individual success will always put a ceiling on team play.

I appreciate him for where he led us to, but it’s time to move on

Yes, this is so clear when teams play us physically.