Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Celtics - Friday, January 24th @ 7:00 PM

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This entire season has been awful. I fear they’ll hide behind the injuries as some kind of excuse because we’re simply just not good. Health has minimal to do with it

They can not hide from this. No way whatsoever. If they do it is worse then we all think

6 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

So, are you saying that Evan carried the team? There is a reason why we are not playing how we are capable of, Jay. It takes a village (team), not just the chief to win.

I hear you totally once again but for me....

Tonight he was the only player that did something. He scored 30 on very good efficiency. Although +/- says -14

Evan 11-19

Vooch 6 for 18

Markelle 3-10

T Ross 3-14 LOL NONSENSE!!

AG -4-11

This team as it stands is no fun. Or we have fun moments and then it is complete debacle constantly.

The fact we all see it coming and we can not stop it says EVERYTHING.

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I hear you totally once again but for me....

Tonight he was the only player that did something. He scored 30 on very good efficiency. Although +/- says -14

Evan 11-19

Vooch 6 for 18

Markelle 3-10

T Ross 3-14 LOL NONSENSE!!

AG -4-11

This team as it stands is no fun. Or we have fun moments and then it is complete debacle constantly.

The fact we all see it coming and we can not stop it says EVERYTHING.

Forced mediocrity to mask other players unmasked potential 

40 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, but even then. We’re just so fair weathered. We’re a great fan base when we’re good, when we’re not (the last decade) god forbid the fans have to root for a team that isn’t 

Why should anybody really? We’ve been mediocre at best for almost ten years now. I mean, at some point you have to put out a winning team to support.

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Forced mediocrity to mask other players unmasked potential 

I just do not have any words for us anymore. We are on the same page 

10 minutes ago, jec said:

Why should anybody really? We’ve been mediocre at best for almost ten years now. I mean, at some point you have to put out a winning team to support.

I agree. Even when FL teams are successful it’s a flash in a pan 

Jay, I know that you know your basketball, but what I am trying to say is that, I, who has little knowlege can see the difference in how the Magic has won games as opposed to how they lost games.

We have won games with lots of ball movement to find the open man. We have won games with outstanding defense. We have won games with a very good starting point guard and a good serviceable backup point guard. Several times I saw Evan taking over at the point guard spot. That is not his job. He is not James Harden, Steph Curry or Damian Lillard. So, basically, by him doing that everything became discombobulated and other players were missing shots because if there was a game plan, it was shot to h-ll. And Evan felt that he should play hero ball.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Jay, I know that you know your basketball, but what I am trying to say is that, I, who has little knowlege can see the difference in how the Magic has won games as opposed to how they lost games.

We have won games with lots of ball movement to find the open man. We have won games with outstanding defense. We have won games with a very good starting point guard and a good serviceable backup point guard. Several times I saw Evan taking over at the point guard spot. That is not his job. He is not James Harden, Steph Curry or Damian Lillard. So, basically, by him doing that everything became discombobulated and other players were missing shots because if there was a game plan, it was shot to h-ll. And Evan felt that he should play hero ball.

I understand totally. To be honest I'm absolutely lost. I don't know what we can do right now. Wholesale changes needed. 

12 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

To add, Evan did not play in the game we won against the Lakers. A game that LeBron played in. I know it's just one game, but we won because of team play.

Yep. But was it a anomaly? Who knows.

We have played poor all season yet we sit 7th. But I think that is more the East being crap. 

I want championship contention within the next 3 years realistically