Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Thunder - Wednesday, January 22nd @ 7:00 PM

15 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Pathetic effort so far by everyone in the gray and orange

Crazy that our team salary is listed at $130 million. Doesn't feel like we get $1.3 million dollars worth of effort lol.

1 minute ago, BBROSS said:

Crazy that our team salary is listed at $130 million. Doesn't feel like we get $1.3 million dollars worth of effort lol.

Yeah, it just sucks. I get off nights, every one has em, but to show up at home after being away for 2 weeks and play with no energy at all is just disheartening. Especially because we’ve had the same core for so long and this has been an issue for so long.

• Upvote 1

David or Jeff just mentioned, the Magic does not have that inside-out when the second unit is on the floor. I alluded to that earlier in the thread that we would have a problem with the second unit on the floor.

Also, there is a problem with MCW as the backup point guard. He is not that good offensively. 

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

David or Jeff just mentioned, the Magic does not have that inside-out when the second unit is on the floor. I alluded to that earlier in the thread that we would have a problem with the second unit on the floor.

Also, there is a problem with MCW as the backup point guard. He is not that good offensively. 

I remember from last season when we had Briscoe as a point guard.  He and Birch ran a very good pick and roll with Birch putting down a bunch of dunks.  Combine that with Ross out at the three point line and we had a good second unit at the offensive end of the floor.

Just now, HighAngleDad said:

I remember from last season when we had Briscoe as a point guard.  He and Birch ran a very good pick and roll with Birch putting down a bunch of dunks.  Combine that with Ross out at the three point line and we had a good second unit at the offensive end of the floor.

I rated Briscoe, very good at getting to the rim towards the end.

Just now, BBROSS said:

I rated Briscoe, very good at getting to the rim towards the end.

He and Birch were a good rim attack, with good outside shooters as well.  Ross hit a lot of 3's and also would go to the rim.