Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Thunder - Wednesday, January 22nd @ 7:00 PM

5 hours ago, MagicOne said:

If there is one Magic player that you all would like to see gone at the trading deadline who is it ? (Lol, I think I know the answer here)

Vuc. He’s the biggest piece of the “system” we run

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It wasn't even a game that playing fournier a lot made sense. He couldn't defend their guards which resulted in a breakdown of the defense and he telegraphed every pass and couldn't drive on them either. 

What if we switched Ross and Fournier's roles and have Fournier coming off the bench? 

46 minutes ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

What if we switched Ross and Fournier's roles and have Fournier coming off the bench? 

Would be great. Ross should play more minutes anyway...

1 hour ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

Evan would silk bigtime

9 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I see it differently. I think it's critical as it's never been more clearer that things needs to be changed. Whether that's before the deadline or the summer we will have to wait and see I guess.

You make valid points definitely

9 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Yeah my point is what makes the next 2 weeks more critical than July? We're not in danger of missing the playoffs. We're not in danger of losing out on the 6th seed. It's not imperative that we make a move today instead of this summer. Always more options in the summer

I agree with Jay on the critical thing, and if we're not in danger of missing the playoff, why still wait for something that need to be changed? The evaluation summer was the one of 2018, we're in 2020 now, and still discussing the same thing over and over and hoping that waiting a little more... and then a little more...

I get the point of the market being different now, because a lot of teams are not sellers until they chase playoff, but players are always availables for the the rigth price, and a trade could be done between two fringes playoff teams, that just want to improve and search for players that fit more their style, for example. 

9 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

I agree with Jay on the critical thing, and if we're not in danger of missing the playoff, why still wait for somethign that need to be changed? The evaluation summer was the one of 2018, we're in 2020 now, and still discussing the same thing over and over and hoping that waiting a little more... and then a little more...

I get the point of the market being different now, because a lot of teams are not sellers until they chase playoff, but players are always availables for the the rigth price, and a trade could be done between two fringes playoff teams, that just want to improve and search for players that fit more their style, for example. 

Sure, we could trade for a role player on an expiring deal. But that's not going to really change much. B

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Vuc. He’s the biggest piece of the “system” we run

I mean c'mon, i didn't want to resign Vuc because it's not worth paying non Superstar centers right now. Sad fact is he is still our best player. He doesn't piss me off near as much as other players do. He still does all the things we need from him. 

Edit, yeah i saw the turnovers. He shouldn't be our closer simple as that. Lets go get one.

6 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Derozan? 

Derozan would not be a disaster unless we send  back the wrong matching contracts. Doesn't his deal come up right when we have to pay Isaac?

11 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Lmao this is real? I mean we all know this but did he really tweet this?

That tweet is real yep 100% lol