Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Thunder - Wednesday, January 22nd @ 7:00 PM

It's crazy I cant say why is cliff going to Fournier, but for some reason every coach we've had loves this guy. Skiles, Vogel, Vaughn, borrego. I dont understand 

You're not gonna win many games when you allow the opponent to shoot 61 percent. That won't come close to getting it done on any level. They were getting whatever they wanted out there. Guaranteed that will be the first thing Cliff mentions in the post game presser.

Fournier would be nothing more than a 10th - 11th man off the bench on a championship team. Magic will NEVER be anything serious with Fournier as the starting "2". Notice who was on the bench during tonight's 17 - 2 run? Notice who missed the game during the Magic's "signature" win against the Lakers?

4 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

Why Fournier played 37 minutes ??? Worst plus/minus on the team, could not make shots, stupid turnovers. Give his minutes to Ross! Damned what a stubborn coach!

It wasn't even a game that playing fournier a lot made sense. He couldn't defend their guards which resulted in a breakdown of the defense and he telegraphed every pass and couldn't drive on them either. 

Yeah, I’d quote all of you guys, but that’d be a lot of quoting. If Fournier has done enough in his career to be above getting benched in crunch time (which is HIGHLY debatable) then at the very least you can’t continue to run your offense through him. The more I think about it, the more this loss is on Clifford. Between the Fournier love affair and continuously trying to force feed Vooch in the post when we all knew it wasn’t gonna work. 

This team is way to methodical and predictable. It's been long enough. Give me Fultz.. AG.. Ross or Vooch to close the game rather than Evan.

This is madness. It's the same thing time and time again.

Rollercoaster of ups and downs but they are drastic the downs are unbearable now. It's the same story constantly.

Changes need to be made. End of story