Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Thunder - Wednesday, January 22nd @ 7:00 PM

If you mean Morgan that guy will say anything. Of course we know the front office screwed with Hennigan. The whole Dipo thing was his revenge but he was still an idiot.

The minute he was fleeced in the Elfrid trade he spent the next 3 years trying to justify it by never getting a real point guard. Everything started with that, the Skiles hiring and his leaving too.

Just now, hootie249 said:

If you mean Morgan that guy will say anything. Of course we know the front office screwed with Hennigan. The whole Dipo thing was his revenge but he was still an idiot.

The minute he was fleeced in the Elfrid trade he spent the next 3 years trying to justify it by never getting a real point guard. Everything started with that, the Skiles hiring and his leaving too.

How did we get fleeced in the Payton trade? 

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

How did we get fleeced in the Payton trade? 

What? Not even going to argue this but Henny's pride over that pick was the real downfall of his regime.Couple that with the power struggle with Skiles and he was doomed.

Should have let him go the minute Skiles quit.

9 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Yeah my point is what makes the next 2 weeks more critical than July? We're not in danger of missing the playoffs. We're not in danger of losing out on the 6th seed. It's not imperative that we make a move today instead of this summer. Always more options in the summer

Does losing Evan without  having a chance to get something back count? 

18 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Skiles hiring was all Alex

8 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Skiles hiring was all Alex

Yeah i'm sorry, that's what i meant. It was the 3 of them not in it together. Set us back 5 years.Then the two years afterwards we truly looked like one of the worst teams in the league. The bad thing was we were trying to win! 

3 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Yeah i'm sorry, that's what i meant. It was the 3 of them not in it together. Set us back 5 years.Then the two years afterwards we truly looked like one of the worst teams in the league. The bad thing was we were trying to win! 

Henny was doing fine. We had young assets and flexibility. FO got impatient and it’ll all went down hill. Henny then made certain decisions because of the diverted plan that led to his demise.

The last...Now? I don’t know. They make the moves that’s easy and anyone would make. They don’t seem very proactive to me. Just waits for something to fall into their lap. That sometimes works if you have no set time.

Well here is the good news. Gordon's and Vucevic"s contracts were made to trade them.They are highly tradeable and probably will be at some point. Just not right now.

Nothing wrong with trying to get something for Dj and Evan. I half agree with 4thewin, there is no need to trade now, except teams get desperate.

I wholeheartedly agree with Mauro on this one. Vooch should be the first player to go. Our whole offense runs through him and just look at what it has gotten us. The worst offense in the whole league!!!  

It is outdated, he is not shaq or wilt or Kareem. Get him out of here and it changes our whole offense into a modern system. 

4 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Well here is the good news. Gordon's and Vucevic"s contracts were made to trade them.They are highly tradeable and probably will be at some point. Just not right now.

Nothing wrong with trying to get something for Dj and Evan. I half agree with 4thewin, there is no need to trade now, except teams get desperate.

There’s always to a need to get better. Until we’re number 1 seed, first in division and conference and contending for a ship, it’s stupid to think we don’t need to make moves.

7 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

There’s always to a need to get better. Until we’re number 1 seed, first in division and conference and contending for a ship, it’s stupid to think we don’t need to make moves.

Opportunity cost