Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Thunder - Wednesday, January 22nd @ 7:00 PM

Just now, MagicOne said:

If there is one Magic player that you all would like to see gone at the trading deadline who is it ? (Lol, I think I know the answer here)

I don't care as long as we get better. 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

This team is way to methodical and predictable. It's been long enough. Give me Fultz.. AG.. Ross or Vooch to close the game rather than Evan.

This is madness. It's the same thing time and time again.

Rollercoaster of ups and downs but they are drastic the downs are unbearable now. It's the same story constantly.

Changes need to be made. End of story

And yet they will probably stand pat at the deadline and do little or nothing. If anything they will pick up some dude who averages 3.6 ppg with "tremendous upside".

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

And yet they will probably stand pat at the deadline and do little or nothing. If anything they will pick up some dude who averages 3.6 ppg with "tremendous upside".

And a long wingspan!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

I think we may bolster the team...or be shocked BIGTIME.

This team is exhausting. It's been the same breakdowns.. bonehead plays etc etc etc time and time again.

You can actually feel the same energy happening when it happens. You see it coming and you cannot stop it.

I honestly couldn't care less who we trade as long as we get better.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

This team is exhausting. It's been the same breakdowns.. bonehead plays etc etc etc time and time again.

You can actually feel the same energy happening when it happens. You see it coming and you cannot stop it.

Tonight was simply an effort thing. They didn't bring it defensively and got hammered. Expect to see more intensity this Friday night against the Celtics.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah, this is exactly right. What’s sad, is even if JI were healthy I’m pretty sure Clifford would have ran the same closing lineup tonight. This team has lacked the clutch gene for years and it’s because we go through the same guys with the same plays that we’ve been doing for the last 5. We knew Aaron was gonna miss those free throws, we knew that CP3 was gonna pull the chair on Vooch and get a steal, we knew that Fournier was gonna force it but we were gonna play through him anyway. It’s time to move on from the buddy ball era. It was time to bail on Vooch after he got completely pantsed in the first round of the playoffs and somehow he backed his way in to $100 million instead.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Seems like a lot of guys get their season highs or career highs against us on a nightly basis.

Mike freakin’ Muscala just had 14 points and hit 4-4 from deep!!