Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Warriors - Saturday, January 18th @ 8:30 PM

So 43 games in we have 4 wins vs. teams with winning records (Philly twice, Lakers, and Heat)  Our other 16 wins came against teams (We played Wash 4 times and Cleveland 3 so I added there record for each game we have played them)  So our opponents in those 16 wins have a combined record of 229 and 444.  We are basically better then the bottom feeders in the league and definitely better coached but we are no closer than still just being an afterthought in the weak east.  This whole rebuilding on the fly is great if you have a star in place but we don't.  So what the hell are we doing?

4 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

So 43 games in we have 4 wins vs. teams with winning records (Philly twice, Lakers, and Heat)  Our other 16 wins came against teams (We played Wash 4 times and Cleveland 3 so I added there record for each game we have played them)  So our opponents in those 16 wins have a combined record of 229 and 444.  We are basically better then the bottom feeders in the league and definitely better coached but we are no closer than still just being an afterthought in the weak east.  This whole rebuilding on the fly is great if you have a star in place but we don't.  So what the hell are we doing?

Held on to the same players for too long 

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We have very in man in for us. If they’re not named Markelle or Jonathan trade em

Yeah I've had enough. 

We need to get rid of Evan and whoever. To be brutally honest. I don't care who we trade as long as long as the team gets to where we all want it to be and that's fighting for championships. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Held on to the same players for too long 

Exactly.  We were desperate to say made the playoffs one year.  Okay great!  My analogy would be if your NFL team won your horrible division with an 8-8 record with no star quarterback.  Sure you played good defense and beat up on your weak division.  But you are not making a significant run and will have a hard time upgrading your quarterback position.  Maybe not best analogy but that is what came to mind.

How about benching guys who give zero effort for a change. Vooch was a f ing joke in this game. And what play does Clifford call on that timeout when we were down by 2. He calls the play for vooch. Unf ingbelievable. Kelle has got to questioning Clifford at this point. 

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

How about benching guys who give zero effort for a change. Vooch was a f ing joke in this game. And what play does Clifford call on that timeout when we were down by 2. He calls the play for vooch. Unf ingbelievable. Kelle has got to questioning Clifford at this point. 

Kelle should!  He was the only player that had it rolling and when we went away from him is when GS took over.  There is not star on this team yet so Cliff should not feel like he should have to appease the likes of busta a** Vooch or Fournier!

4 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Kelle should!  He was the only player that had it rolling and when we went away from him is when GS took over.  There is not star on this team yet so Cliff should not feel like he should have to appease the likes of busta a** Vooch or Fournier!

Amen brother 

To be honest, I had a bad feeling about this game when it was announced during pregame that Fournier would be playing. That feeling that a kid gets when a parent tells them that their *evil* aunt agnes was coming for dinner.

Last season I was saying, "Fournier needs to go", then after he came out of his slump at the beginning of this season, I was saying "keep everybody", especially after the Miami and a couple of other wins.

So, Evan, if you're listening--fool me once, shame on you--fool me twice, shame on me.

I can't take the heartbreak anymore. You're fools gold.

8 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

To be honest, I had a bad feeling about this game when it was announced during pregame that Fournier would be playing. That feeling that a kid gets when a parent tells them that their *evil* aunt agnes was coming for dinner.

Or your weird inappropriate drunk uncle is coming to Thanksgiving!  Lol:)  Fournier has played pretty well this year but we continue to have him and Vooch as our "best" players which is never ever going to work!  What is the definition of insanity?

7 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Or your weird inappropriate drunk uncle is coming to Thanksgiving!  Lol:)  Fournier has played pretty well this year but we continue to have him and Vooch as our "best" players which is never ever going to work!  What is the definition of insanity?

I agree with you TPB that Evan played well this year. But if you recall, he got off to a rocky start at the beginning of the season. Some posters were asking what happened to the Evan who played very well during the summer International games (I don't remember what it was called).

But then he came out of his slump and played up to expectation. Now, after returning from sitting out a couple of games due to injury, he has regressed. He has gone back to last year's Evan.

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I agree with you TPB that Evan played well this year. But if you recall, he got off to a rocky start at the beginning of the season. Some posters were asking what happened to the Evan who played very well during the summer International games (I don't remember what it was called).

But then he came out of his slump and played up to expectation. Now, after returning from sitting out a couple of games due to injury, he has regressed. He has gone back to last year's Evan.

Exacty.  But he can opt out of his contract this summer.  So we need to sell high if we can.  I would lose all faith in this franchise if we resigned him for big money.  Especially since we are going to have to pay Markelle and Isaac soon.