Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Warriors - Saturday, January 18th @ 8:30 PM

Vr2uzp.png

Chase Center - San Francisco CA
Saturday, January 18th at 8:30 P.M.
TV:  Fox Sports Florida

Golden State   9-34,  5th in Pacific Division    |   20-22, 2nd in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

VwhUds.png

dontstopbelieving2pulsa.gif

We have a good shot at this one,  GS is dead last in the league.  We have won 33% of our road games, they have won 29% of their home games.  If we beat GS and Charlotte, we will be at .500 for the season.  Considering our injuries, that is darn good.

50 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

We have a good shot at this one,  GS is dead last in the league.  We have won 33% of our road games, they have won 29% of their home games.  If we beat GS and Charlotte, we will be at .500 for the season.  Considering our injuries, that is darn good.

Jesus I didn't realize they were that bad. The fact that they'll most likely land a top 5 pick along with returning a healthy team is crazy! They should be right back on top next year!

I agree with the previous posters that we can win this game, but the Magic can't look at the Warriors record as a 'walk in the park'.

The Magic will need to go into the game focused, play outstanding defense, move the ball quickly, and not try to play hero ball (looking at you, Fournier).

Two nights ago, the Warriors took the Nuggets into overtime, a team that's ranked 2nd in the Western Conference. The Nuggets won 134-131.

12 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

The fact that they'll most likely land a top 5 pick along with returning a healthy team is crazy! They should be right back on top next year!

It's crazy, right? Not only will they be near the top next year, they will have a new foundational piece for years to come. The fact that Curry and Thompson got hurt this year is a huge gift for the big picture of that franchise.

16 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Jesus I didn't realize they were that bad. The fact that they'll most likely land a top 5 pick along with returning a healthy team is crazy! They should be right back on top next year!

I agree, and let's not forget that they lost key players to injury--Klay, Steph, Looney--. Draymon was injured at the start of the season, and they lost several of their former players--Durant, Iguadola, Livingston, McGhee, Cook--who played a Key role in their championship.

They traded or waived most of the other bench players like:  Bell, Jones, Jerebko, McKinnie.

The above names are 50% of their 2018-2019 roster who have not played this half of the season. 

John Denton @JohnDenton555

.@warriors have already ruled PF Draymond Green (finger) as OUT for today’s game against the @OrlandoMagic. G Glenn Robinson III (ankle) is QUESTIONABLE to play. PG Michael Carter-Williams (shoulder) also QUESTIONABLE. Tip-off is 5:30 PM PT, 8:30 PM ET.

I copied and pasted this. I don't know how to embed a Tweet.

Edit: Well, I'm 100% sure we win this game. Draymond was their Mr. Everything. He was a very good defender, and he sometimes played the center position.