Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Lakers - Wednesday, January 15th @ 10:30 PM

4 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Is Jefferson cut too? Didn't expect Clark to be ahead of him in rotation 

He isn’t officially cut yet, but I imagine he will be for a point guard. Clark and BJ have already been more affective than him in like 5 minutes of floor time

9 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

We just need an 83-17 run in the second quarter to take the "officials" out of the game.

You have the right idea.  I'm watching the game Luckily national tv hates us with a passion so I dont have to hear mark jackson suck lebron's big toe the entire broadcast.  I know I sound immature saying that but that is just the legotimate harsh truth.  

This game is only over till it's over.  

3 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

You have the right idea.  I'm watching the game Luckily national tv hates us with a passion so I dont have to hear mark jackson suck lebron's big toe the entire broadcast.  I know I sound immature saying that but that is just the legotimate harsh truth.  

This game is only over till it's over.  

And I get censored for saying ****.. lol

Nope.  Dont get excited yet guys.  The magic may be blowing them out by 19 but I remember one matchup in 02-03.  Tmacs last season where the magic were up 19 against the lakers with Shaquille kobe playing.  They blew the lead and lost the game.   Yes, I'm old.