Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Lakers - Wednesday, January 15th @ 10:30 PM

7 minutes ago, Odin said:

The only player I could see us wanting is Robert Covington. DJ and Birch + a second for Covington, who says no?

Though this puts us in the position of needing a back-up PG still.

Everyone wants Covington. I think we’d also be interested in Culver.

51 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Everyone wants Covington. I think we’d also be interested in Culver.

We'd also be interested in okogie from a pure style perspective

kind of like how it wasn't hard to know we'd be interested in Gary Clark. 

But I wouldn't trade for him. 

Real question hasn't changed though. What about Wiggins?

Flashed another 10 game stretch early this year where he averaged 28/5/4 and hit 39% of his threes. Since then his production has cratered. Completely cratered. 

Is it worth the gamble?

Can he play next to fultz?

Is he a culture and coaching change away from reaching his potential?

Is he another Rudy gay type guy who looks the part of a first option but never impacts winning due to flaws in his game who earns enough money on a long enough contract to completely destroy your team building?

He's such a fascinating player. Really want to see what happens when he eventually leaves Minnesota. Just don't really know if I want to be the team that gambles. 

10 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Flashed another 10 game stretch early this year where he averaged 28/5/4 and hit 39% of his threes. Since then his production has cratered. Completely cratered. 

Is it worth the gamble?

Is he another Rudy gay type guy who looks the part of a first option but never impacts winning due to flaws in his game who earns enough money on a long enough contract to completely destroy your team building?

He's such a fascinating player. Really want to see what happens when he eventually leaves Minnesota. Just don't really know if I want to be the team that gambles. 

Okogie is an interesting prospect. He fits the bill of defense and length and versatility, and Minnesota wants to keep KAT happy so maybe they want some pieces to help them win now rather than develop for 5 years down the road.

The Wiggins gamble is hard man. It could either give us the missing piece to build a contender... Or it could mess up our cap and handicap us from building a winner around Fultz/JI and set us back for years, thus ruining the WeltHam rebuild. My gut says we shoudn't try for Wiggins. But on the other hand, scared money dont make none......

37 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Is it worth the gamble?

I’d take him if it involved moving Vooch,  it’d have to be a 3 teamer. The defensive potential of Fultz/Wiggins/Isaac/Gordon/Bamba is insane

5 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I watched the game with the Laker announcer feed and they were in awe of Fultz. When he hit the game winner against Bron they were kinda having a hard time not cheering!

I think it's pretty impossible to not root for him.

5 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Is it worth the gamble?

I really want no parts of Wiggins but I guess it really comes down to how much he cost. I'm willing to give up a guy like Fournier or Vuch and a 1st but not much more. Although he probably kills our cap I'd like to remain as flexible as possible.