Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Lakers - Wednesday, January 15th @ 10:30 PM

Shout out to the youngsters. We run great, huge highlights from Fultz,Gotdon,Bj, and Iwundu! Big time plays from Vuc at the end.

Special mention on the defense on Lebron and all the stupid mistakes Dwight made!

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I think Evan is the odd man out for this team more than Vooch.

I really give Vuc a hard time,  but he can do it all on offense. If he tries his hardest on the defensive end, keep sharing the ball and hitting 3s then we can be a great team.

I don't think he has a problem playing uptempo, we just force feed him for some reason. It's ok to trust the other guys as well, as we just saw

It's not that Fournier is the problem. It's that fournier (and others) being out left a giant hole that fultz was forced to fill. 

As he plays more and feels a bit more ownership over this team he'll start doing that on his own even when fournier (or a replacement) is in the game. 

23 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It's not that Fournier is the problem. It's that fournier (and others) being out left a giant hole that fultz was forced to fill. 

As he plays more and feels a bit more ownership over this team he'll start doing that on his own even when fournier (or a replacement) is in the game. 

Yep

We’ve needed a starting point guard In Orlando for so long. Not only is Fultz a starter, I lthink he’s a star if he stays healthy.

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

We’ve needed a starting point guard In Orlando for so long. Not only is Fultz a starter, I lthink he’s a star if he stays healthy.

Has a pretty good chance to be the 4th best player in franchise history. 

Obviously a ton of things need to go right to make that happen. But it's really not an unreasonable career outcome for him. 

Not taking anything away from the game he had. He balled out.

He’s going to have to show he can consistently shoot from outside. At some point defenses will force him to. If he does that, then yeah, if he stays healthy, he can be a star. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Not taking anything away from the game he had. He balled out.

He’s going to have to show he can consistently shoot from outside. At some point defenses will force him to. If he does that, then yeah, if he stays healthy, he can be a star. 

Some people never develop jumpshots, so nothing is guaranteed, but if Isaac and Fultz learn how to shoot consistenly we can have two superstars