Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Lakers - Wednesday, January 15th @ 10:30 PM

26 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Don't tease me, Jay. Even though Davis is out, I am a little nervous about the center position. They have Howard and Javale McGee. Howard is playing well and McGee is a good rebounder and can block shots. He was on the Warriors' team when they won their last championship and played a big roll.

You know Kuzma will continue to have something to prove (that the Lakers need to keep him). The Lakers have Raja Rondo, who is a good passer and floor general; Danny Green who won a championship with the Raptors. I believe Caldwell-Pope is a good point guard.

5N9Uo4.gif   I WON'T STOP BELIEVING IN OUR ORLANDO MAGIC!!!!!   ; )

If Evan doesn't play we have much less chance for sure. We will see. 2 games we are expected to get beat. So if we win them it's a bit sweeter. 

I have a feeling that the Lakers feel going in, that they would beat the Magic one way or the other, especially with the number of our injuries. That being said, I believe they might rest some of their players, including LeBron (confident that they have enough bench power to beat us).

8 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

Does this mean I took two naps today for nothing?

Nah. These games are often fun. Guys are thrown into atypical roles. We learn things about them. 

Unless we get blown out. Can't learn much from that

1 hour ago, HighAngleDad said:

Does this mean I took two naps today for nothing?

Hahaha! Please stop it! (No, don't) You crack me up! I wanted to ask you if you had taken a nap. I was up late last night and was going to sleep in today, but it didn't happen. I'm going to be watching with one eye open. : )  

m8PCYe.gif

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Nah. These games are often fun. Guys are thrown into atypical roles. We learn things about them. 

Unless we get blown out. Can't learn much from that

I guess not. I couldn't help it, I had to laugh (a little). It's not funny, but. . .

15 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Hahaha! Please stop it! (No, don't) You crack me up! I wanted to ask you if you had taken a nap. I was up late last night and was going to sleep in today, but it didn't happen. I'm going to be watching with one eye open. : )  

m8PCYe.gif

In my defense, my naps are short and are sitting in my computer chair.

The magic won't win this game.

The scariest thing about the lakers isnt the lakers at all.  It's how the game is controlled by the officials.  Their confidence comes from being confident the officials will save them in the end.  

I read every lopponent's reddit after a win or loss in a  match up with the lakers.  They of course always complain about the officials jobbing them out of the game.  Especially the Mavericks who have been screwed 3 of 4 of their matches against them.  The last with doncic tearing his Jersey and Carlisle being thrown out In an argument with lebron.  

The lakers will win the championship as long as everything goes accordingly to NBA's and ESPN's will.  They should.  They're getting the Miami heat treatment.  

The bucks of course are the most elite and legitimate team in the league but even their fans are afraid of the hypothetical officiating they'd get if they were to matchup against them.  Especially after the third quarter in the matchup against the lakers where the officials got anthony davis to the line more 8 times.  It was a move to control the pace turning a embarassing  blowout into a close game.  

Next year of course, the window will be shut closed for the Lakers as the warriors will be back after a year hiatus.  

I tried to look at everything objectively this time instead of using my stemming hatred of both lebron and Lakers.  The lakers are going to win and theres nothing no team in league can do about it.  It's so ridiculously overt that everyone here should see it.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1