Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Lakers - Wednesday, January 15th @ 10:30 PM

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I just sat back and waited for it to be served to you on a silver platter my friend (all that smack you were talking before the game even started).   :0

I love being wrong when I predict how the game will go. I love it.  Remember this. 

Also, this is exactly how gordon should be playing all season. This is what we want gordon to look like night in and out.  It's too bad.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MagicJED said:

The Vuc haters can suck an egg. Without his big 3 we lose this game. He put us in position for Fultz to do what he is capable of. Fultz made the right play tonight by waiting to find the right openings and keeping his dribble alive before committing.

Tonight is an example of the play Iwundu is capable of. That is why I was calling for him to play early in the year.

He was terrible....

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Thank you, Jay. As MagicOne use to say, never doubt Jay Magic's predictions.  : )

His ability to predict the outcome of Magic games knows no bounds here. And tonight he must be super proud of AG. AG was on a mission tonight.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Thank you, Jay. As MagicOne use to say, never doubt Jay Magic's predictions.  : )

Haha. I just had a good feeling. I've got a good feeling about tomorrow also that we win again. I've got to say when we lost the 21 point lead I had a tiny doubt but Markelle and AG were UNREAL! Best win of the season for me. 

18 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Cook is just a shooter though. He works with the Lakers because he plays off LeBron but he's one of a dozen low end guards who he makes look better than they are. 

I watched Quinn play at Golden State. He was a good backup pg to Steph Curry. I wondered why he was not brought back this season. I guess gs was trying to free up some money. (What do I know.)

Edit:  He was making those 3 pointers at Golden State.

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Seriously did you watch vooch this game? He sucked eggs until he made that one shot.  This is response to magicjed 

From what I remember, he started the game well, then sucked for a while, then ended with a huge play. He was inconsistent, but his good start helped get that big lead and put the Lakers on their heels. Not a great game from Vuc, by any stretch. But no reason to **** on him. He took good shots and played hard. He missed a lot of shots in the middle of the game.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

His ability to predict the outcome of Magic games knows no bounds here. And tonight he must be super proud of AG. AG was on a mission tonight.

Yeah this is the AG we need every game! This AG does not get traded. This AG is the guy I knew he could always be. He just needs consistency. He is a all rounder and when he is switched in on defence he is 1 of the best perimeter defenders in the world

• Upvote 1

This is the AG that we need consistently. He can't be traded if he plays this way. This is the player that he is and the sooner he recognizes it, the better off he will be. He doesn't need to score 30 to be a difference maker. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MagicJED said:

This is the AG that we need consistently. He can't be traded if he plays this way. This is the player that he is and the sooner he recognizes it, the better off he will be. He doesn't need to score 30 to be a difference maker. 

If he plays with is this intensity, with two shooting wings and Fultz, he can have these types of productivity.