Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Lakers - Wednesday, January 15th @ 10:30 PM

2 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

How available is Quinn Cook, he looks like the shooter we may need

Cook is just a shooter though. He works with the Lakers because he plays off LeBron but he's one of a dozen low end guards who he makes look better than they are. 

19 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Not watching the game are you talking about the team or us on here?

Us on here and for the players them moments are demoralising. All is forgotten. We got the win and he stepped up and hit the 3 with 2mins or so to go. Excellent win

About gordon tonight.  He straight up flossed on lebron tonight.  Lebron shot terribly and gordon lived up to the defense he was drafted for.  His agression and patience was outstanding tonight

Especially in pick and rolls. 

• Upvote 1

This was a great win tonight and a fun game to watch. AG with that lethal throw down. Fultz with the triple double. The two new guys making significant contributions. Lakers fans are in disbelief. LeBron was stunned.

• Like 1

The Vuc haters can suck an egg. Without his big 3 we lose this game. He put us in position for Fultz to do what he is capable of. Fultz made the right play tonight by waiting to find the right openings and keeping his dribble alive before committing.

Tonight is an example of the play Iwundu is capable of. That is why I was calling for him to play early in the year.

• Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Holy ****. Where is my crow. 

I just sat back and waited for it to be served to you on a silver platter my friend (all that smack you were talking before the game even started).   :0

8 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

About gordon tonight.  He straight up flossed on lebron tonight.  Lebron shot terribly and gordon lived up to the defense he was drafted for.  His agression and patience was outstanding tonight

Especially in pick and rolls. 

Absolutely. 110 percent agreement here.

11 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Cook is just a shooter though. He works with the Lakers because he plays off LeBron but he's one of a dozen low end guards who he makes look better than they are. 

Which I presume is why he looked good at GS? Having so many other playmakers and high level guys that he only had to focus on a couple of things?