TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Lakers - Wednesday, January 15th @ 10:30 PM

sTtSyE.png

Staples Center - Los Angeles CA
Wednesday, January 15th at 10:30 P.M.
TV:  Fox Sports Florida

BWoEE6.gif hWxpLT.png XhiSWn.gif

o4puZY.png

jMUv9g.jpg   33-7,  1st in Pacific Division    |     19-21, 2nd in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png
RZWnIr.gif

Look forward to watching this recording in the morning on my off day.  No matter how hard I try I can't stay up this late anymore.  I'm washed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Kind of hope we rest every injured player tonight and tomorrow night. Need to get guys healthy so we can have a better shot to win the next 4

I think we can win this one. AD is out and Lebron will likely be on minute restrictions. 
tomorrow, my understanding is that Paul George is not playing either. We need to have them play against good team.  
we should restrict AG only. 

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

If DJ doesn't play it will be hard. I still think we win.

Don't tease me, Jay. Even though Davis is out, I am a little nervous about the center position. They have Howard and Javale McGee. Howard is playing well and McGee is a good rebounder and can block shots. He was on the Warriors' team when they won their last championship and played a big role.

You know Kuzma will continue to have something to prove (that the Lakers need to keep him). The Lakers have Raja Rondo, who is a good passer and floor general; Danny Green who won a championship with the Raptors. I believe Caldwell-Pope is a good point guard.

5N9Uo4.gif   I WON'T STOP BELIEVING IN OUR ORLANDO MAGIC!!!!!   ; )

Gonna be ugly.  Fultz is the only PG and Evan is questionable.  Ross going for 60.