Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Lakers - Wednesday, January 15th @ 10:30 PM

28 minutes ago, Notguilty said:

Magic basketball is getting FUN again - we have a future to look forward to!!

I agree. I tried to tell you guys that you have to be patient. I could see it trending a few games ago.

Lately, I have been watching some fun games.

We're going to lose some, but with the chemistry I'm seeing with this team, the future does look brighter.

Edit: I gave you a +1

14 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I watched Quinn play at Golden State. He was a good backup pg to Steph Curry. I wondered why he was not brought back this season. I guess gs was trying to free up some money. (What do I know.)

Edit:  He was making those 3 pointers at Golden State.

I guess they knew they were going to have to let him produce and then his market would go up. Meanwhile it helped him that he was playing with Draymond and Iggy etc. while backing up Steph etc. He probably wasn't going to look as good with a higher burden but would still increase his market value out of their price range.

He doesn't seem like a bad guy to have around though, for sure.

5 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

He was terrible....

He missed several shots in a row, but he redeemed himself. His presence had an effect on the two key Fultz drives too because they could not leave Vuc..The shots he missed were good looks that he is supposed to take, and he typically makes them. He absolutely needs to play better offensively if this team is going to succeed, but he hit one of the key shots that led to the win. He didn't make any noteworthy mistakes on defense.

Every player has streaks of missed shots. Does LeBron suck because he could not hit important shots tonight? 

Just now, MagicJED said:

He missed several shots in a row, but he redeemed himself. His presence had an effect on the two key Fultz drives too because they could not leave Vuc..The shots he missed were good looks that he is supposed to take, and he typically makes them. He absolutely needs to play better offensively if this team is going to succeed, but he hit one of the key shots that led to the win. He didn't make any noteworthy mistakes on defense.

Every player has streaks of missed shots. Does LeBron suck because he could not hit important shots tonight? 

Yeah it's frustrating because it feels like he wilts in big games but he definitely hot the big ones tonight