Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Lakers - Wednesday, January 15th @ 10:30 PM

Vuc is so soft sometimes around the basket and I just absolutely hate half of Ross shots...Contested  turnaround 3 pointers, awkward jumpers etc 

Admittedly I’m think way too far ahead here, but what’s our “healthy” (AA and JI still out) 9 man rotation? Fultz/Fournier/MCW/Gordon/Vucevic

DJ/Iwundu/Ross/Bamba?

its early, but I’m loving the play out of Johnson and Clark so far 

1 minute ago, Babir_9 said:

Vuc is so soft sometimes around the basket and I just absolutely hate half of Ross shots...Contested  turnaround 3 pointers, awkward jumpers etc 

This is an expected vucevic performance by now.  When he entered the game, we lost momentum and now hes minus -1.  Fultz and wes +/- was brought down with him out there. 

Terrence ross missed a critical momentum busting play.  He should have made that dunk.  

This game need over 20 points by the 6 minute mark of the 4th for me or any of you to ever feel comfortable. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Admittedly I’m think way too far ahead here, but what’s our “healthy” (AA and JI still out) 9 man rotation? Fultz/Fournier/MCW/Gordon/Vucevic

DJ/Iwundu/Ross/Bamba?

its early, but I’m loving the play out of Johnson and Clark so far 

It only looks good until half time adjustments.  

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

It only looks good until half time adjustments.  

Dude, it’s cool if you wanna just root for a loss, but you don’t gotta project it on to me. You might be right, but the fact we showed up at all has me excited. We had every reason to just fold it in and accept two 30 point losses at Staples. Hasn’t happened yet... maybe it still will, but I’m pulling for us

• Upvote 1

Lot of silly mistakes but playing hard, caught lakers sleep walking in beginning leading to 20 pt lead - need to keep pressure on and continue taking and making uncontested shots. Seems as when Vuc receives the ball down low he just throws the ball at the basket, needs to change.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Dude, it’s cool if you wanna just root for a loss, but you don’t gotta project it on to me. You might be right, but the fact we showed up at all has me excited. We had every reason to just fold it in and accept two 30 point losses at Staples. Hasn’t happened yet... maybe it still will, but I’m pulling for us

I'm not rooting for a loss.  In rooting for the magic to not make this game to go in predictable fashion.  

So the replay center, having all feeds to game, decided to count illegitimate three pointer.  Sounds predictable.   

• Upvote 1