Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Lakers - Wednesday, January 15th @ 10:30 PM

12 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

In my defense, my naps are short and are sitting in my computer chair.

I just went to get me a glass of milk. I hope it will keep me awake.

Hey, you and I do have some things in common. I spend too much time in front of my computer.

You would think being here in the DC area (my vacation home), I  would be out mingling with the tourists. But been there, done that for many years. Not exciting anymore.

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

The magic won't win this game.

The scariest thing about the lakers isnt the lakers at all.  It's how the game is controlled by the officials.  Their confidence comes from being confident the officials will save them in the end.  

I read every lopponent's reddit after a win or loss in a  match up with the lakers.  They of course always complain about the officials jobbing them out of the game.  Especially the Mavericks who have been screwed 3 of 4 of their matches against them.  The last with doncic tearing his Jersey and Carlisle being thrown out In an argument with lebron.  

The lakers will win the championship as long as everything goes accordingly to NBA's and ESPN's will.  They should.  They're getting the Miami heat treatment.  

The bucks of course are the most elite and legitimate team in the league but even their fans are afraid of the hypothetical officiating they'd get if they were to matchup against them.  Especially after the third quarter in the matchup against the lakers where the officials got anthony davis to the line more 8 times.  It was a move to control the pace turning a embarassing  blowout into a close game.  

Next year of course, the window will be shut closed for the Lakers as the warriors will be back after a year hiatus.  

I tried to look at everything objectively this time instead of using my stemming hatred of both lebron and Lakers.  The lakers are going to win and theres nothing no team in league can do about it.  It's so ridiculously overt that everyone here should see it.  

I have seen that bias.  The teams that will contend for the "championship" are decided before the season begins.

Just now, HighAngleDad said:

We have gotten a good start, but we don't have the manpower tonight to go the whole 48 minutes like this.

Yeah, I think this is more of a game where you root for staying competitive and the young guys showing you something.. we’re just so injured.. we’re like the Tune Squad at half time in Space Jam, but without Michael Jordan