Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic At Kings - Monday, January 13th @ 10:00 PM

39 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I can’t wait until they give Fultz the ball and tell him to go and get the basket. 

No Fournier has heart and wants the ball soo.....

1 hour ago, Stinger24 said:

No Fournier has heart and wants the ball soo.....

We need his points. Fultz to Fournier is actually one of our best combos. I’m more worried about at least a few other players’ shot selection than I am about Evan’s. 

Just curious, does anyone know if Fultz or AG should have stayed with Fox on his last drive? Both guys went out to the perimeter to guard Bjelica and left Fox wide open for an easy drive to the hoop. Should Fultz stay with Fox, or should they have switched and let the taller AG defend the basket?

It's nice to miss a game every now and then because the final score is the final score and you don't have any resentment for how it happened. haha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Apart of our inability to close games and keep composure in the end of them, I really don't understand why, if we're in a "crisis" in the PF position for the Isaac and Aminu injuries, we start every game with Birch at 4 and Gordon ar 3. I mean, if Aaron is the only true PF left, we should play him all the minutes we can in the position we need the most.

I don't know how that Vuc-Birch-Gordon frontcourt is doing in advanced stats, but even if it's a net positive, I really don't understand those static rotations, especially in night when the opposite PF (Bijelica) is killing us.