Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Suns - Friday, January 10th @ 9:00 PM

I just watched the recording this morning bc I couldn’t watch last night. And now I’m catching up on tweets and apparently Cliff highlighted Vooch getting fouled on that late post up as a turning point? Like yeah maybe he got fouled but cmon man.

The reason we lost was bc you needed to blitz Booker in the PnR on the first 3 to make him give it up and force someone else to beat you. Didn’t happen. Then, recognizing Booker is feeling confident and clutch, someone needs to step up and meet him in transition bc you know he’s going to pull up. Didn’t happen.

Miss me with this “there was a foul” BS. You didn’t execute properly. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I just watched the recording this morning bc I couldn’t watch last night. And now I’m catching up on tweets and apparently Cliff highlighted Vooch getting fouled on that late post up as a turning point? Like yeah maybe he got fouled but cmon man.

The reason we lost was bc you needed to blitz Booker in the PnR on the first 3 to make him give it up and force someone else to beat you. Didn’t happen. Then, recognizing Booker is feeling confident and clutch, someone needs to step up and meet him in transition bc you know he’s going to pull up. Didn’t happen.

Miss me with this “there was a foul” BS. You didn’t execute properly. 

Seriously. Super annoying 

I watched the second half. Was impressed until the end.Nothing new here, it's already been said.Need an alpha, Vuc and Evan are great players who should be on a team with an alpha.Glad Fultz took it inside before the horrendous turnover, hopefully soon it will click for him. Vucevic and Evan same old ****. 

I like Vucevic and since we already signed him i'm happy with him, would have rather went cheap at center but whats done is done.

We need to sell high on Evan, it's not worth the playoff spot.He will actually do better on another team.He should be the sixth man on a higher seed.

Get me some young shooting guards, i'm all in on Fultz, Isaac and Bamba.....since he's two years away.