Magic at Suns - Friday, January 10th @ 9:00 PM

sTtSyE.png

Talking Stick Resort Arena - Phoenix, AZ
Friday, January 10th at 9:00 P.M.
TV:  Fox Sports Florida

oNoYHH.png         Llw3Lu.png      Lc1GML.gif  

YiaMQE.png

1wkqgA.gif
phx.png&h=100&w=100   14-23, 4th in Pacific Division    |     18-20, 2nd in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

No Aaron, no DJ. How long until we shut Aaron down instead of letting him get hurt every other damn game?

That appears to be what we are doing. I'd guess we have another guy in early next week. 

8 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

That appears to be what we are doing. I'd guess we have another guy in early next week. 

Yeah, I agree. Signing 2 forwards next week, at least one that has a decent track record of being an effective ball player and shutting Gordon down indefinitely

1 minute ago, HighAngleDad said:

Well, when you reach my age naps happen a bit more often.

HighAngle, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. I'm no spring chicken. And because I'm retired, I sometimes sleep in late, like 11 a.m. and every once in a great while, until 2 pm. . .hahaha!

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

HighAngle, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. I'm no spring chicken. And because I'm retired, I sometimes sleep in late, like 11 a.m. and every once in a great while, until 2 pm. . .hahaha!

I was retired a few years ago and nothing else turned up.  Seven days a week I am up no later than 6:30 AM.  I cheat a bit though, I have an alarm set for 4:40 PM so I don't miss dinner.

15 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, I agree. Signing 2 forwards next week, at least one that has a decent track record of being an effective ball player and shutting Gordon down indefinitely

Gordon will be back in a week or two conservatively. I'd guess we sign one and Gordon misses a few games.  

2 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

I was retired a few years ago and nothing else turned up.  Seven days a week I am up no later than 6:30 AM.  I cheat a bit though, I have an alarm set for 4:40 PM so I don't miss dinner.

Hahaha!. . .You are cracking me up my dear friend. Now, of course, during the summer when the daylight hours are longer, I wake up no later than 6:30 AM because the sun wakes me up without an alarm clock. I go to the mall and walk or I go to the Advent Health Wellness Center to use their exercise machines. I just can't do it in the winter. It's too cold. :)

Sorry, the rest of you guys. HighAngleDad and I found some common ground and had to get it out of the way.

• Upvote 1