Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Wizards - Wednesday, January 8th @ 7:00 PM

Just now, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Who the hell is Admiral Schofield and why is he doing useful NBA things all of a sudden after being unknown til a day before today

Hahaha yeah my thoughts exactly

Honestly if Fultz isn't in the game I pretty much switch off. Only reason to watch this rabble. Bamba's 1 out of 5 good games are good to watch as well. Why does Gordon have the most shot attempts? he's the worst shooter on the floor at any given time

1 minute ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Who the hell is Admiral Schofield and why is he doing useful NBA things all of a sudden after being unknown til a day before today

he is decent. Somebody i thought could help us during the draft. Potential for sure

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

he is decent. Somebody i thought could help us during the draft. Potential for sure

I erred before, I saw his name a few times the other day on FB and reddit and figured he'd probably just show up against us, because all of these guys who have never played a meaningful game torch us...

Bonga’s not good but I still don’t get why we are choosing to put Khem on him 

7 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

I erred before, I saw his name a few times the other day on FB and reddit and figured he'd probably just show up against us, because all of these guys who have never played a meaningful game torch us...

yeah i get you lol. He actually has some decent potential. I think he will be a NBA rotation guy for years

• Upvote 1