TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Wizards - Wednesday, January 8th @ 7:00 PM

sTtSyE.png

Wednesday, January 8th @ 7:00 P.M.
Amway Center - Orlando, FL
TV:  Fox Sports FL 

Cuc0hx.jpghWxpLT.png   oNoYHH.png
HhdB88.gif

wsh.png&h=40&w=40   12-24, 4th in Southeast Division    |     17-20, 2nd in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

8NAQzD.gif

GET OUT OF HIS WAY!!!!

The Wizards may be without Bradley Beal tonight.

Monday night, Jan. 6th Wizards vs Celtics:

The Wizards were again without shooting guard Bradley Beal (lower right leg soreness), who missed his third straight game. . .

The Wizards got another strong performance from backup point guard Ish Smith, who scored 13 of his 27 points in the fourth quarter as the Wizards defeated the visiting Celtics 99-94 on Monday night to cap a 3-3 homestand.

Monday night, Smith was serenaded with "MVP" chants at Capital One Arena.

"I was so tired, I don't even remember. I was trying to catch my breath," Smith said. "Last time that happened was probably high school. For me, I just play."

"Now we're playing against a team next in Orlando who has kind of beaten us down the last three games. We'll have some extra incentive, but they play hard, they play well, they play smart. Hopefully, we go in with some confidence after this one."

--Field Level Media

Link:    https://www.freeplays.com/preview/2020/1/8/nba/washington-vs-orlando/250342/

I feel we should win however after the Hawks game I am not so sure. Ish and IT beat the Celts couple of nights ago and they are probably the shortest players in the nba. 

Fultz proved that he is able to motivate and push our team to new heights which is exactly what we need right now! He has not proven himself to be THE superstar but has shown glimpses of leadership which is sorely needed. Tonight is a good test to steer our Magic ship in the right direction!!!

• Upvote 1