Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Nets - Monday, January 6th @ 7:00 PM

What does AG do good? How is still so bad. Surely the coaches and telling him not to push the pace. He turns it over 100% of the time when does 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

To anyone not watching it's a whole bunch of guys who think they are better then they are missing everything. We are winning because of first quarter Fultz and second quarter D.J. Also alot of rebounds!

1 minute ago, hootie249 said:

To anyone not watching it's a whole bunch of guys who think they are better then they are missing everything. We are winning because of first quarter Fultz and second quarter D.J. Also alot of rebounds!

And Brooklyn is launching threes at a record pace..and missing at a record pace.

Gordon went to take a jumper a while ago and his ankle completely gave out. I don't understand how he's still playing and scoring or how our training staff is letting him play

Just now, s1n1st3r12 said:

I have not been able to watch game however do we think Bamba is going to progress into an Elite 4/5 guy?

He’s never going to be an offensive asset, but I think he’s capable of being a baby Gobert with a three point shot. He’s still a year away in terms of processing the game at an NBA speed, but he already alters a ton of shots and you can see development from the start of the season to now. Don’t know about elite, but I think he’s going to be a great fit for our team with Isaac and Fultz

I think Gordon should be banned from taking a 3 like Simmons until it clicks. Gordon is hurt and playing since Aminu and Isaac are out but lets not make him a martyr. If he can't play they will take him out.

• Downvote 1