Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Nets - Monday, January 6th @ 7:00 PM

39 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Evan sucked last night. 

Mostly i mean he didn't pout. 

Anyway the warriors just released Marquese Chriss. Is he someone we should pick up for front court depth.

3 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We needed this win.  Having said that, we gave up an awful lot of open threes that Brooklyn missed.  For awhile there, it looked like they couldn’t hit anything except layups.  Contrast that with what happened when Utah had open 3’s. 

I’m glad we got the win, but most nights your opponent isn’t going to shoot 21% from three point range, especially when they have as many wide open looks as they did in this game.  We need to do better with that, and not get over confident from this win.  

Yeah Clifford said the same thing. 

The good news is we choose the right players to leave open. The bad news is we gave up a bunch of open threes

2 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Mostly i mean he didn't pout. 

Anyway the warriors just released Marquese Chriss. Is he someone we should pick up for front court depth.

Every NBA caliber power forward is someone we should pick up for front court depth. 

Today's the day for cuts on non-guaranteed deals so I imagine we're just going to sit back and see who becomes available. Chriss, McKinnie, Caboclo, Wood might all be available. 

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

Every NBA caliber power forward is someone we should pick up for front court depth. 

Today's the day for cuts on non-guaranteed deals so I imagine we're just going to sit back and see who becomes available. Chriss, McKinnie, Caboclo, Wood might all be available. 

What is Chris’s deal? Dude came out like the next McDyess and just disappeared.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

What is Chris’s deal? Dude came out like the next McDyess and just disappeared.

Low IQ guy. Can't figure out rotations so he's out of position on both ends all of the time. Can't really shoot. Gets most of his offense at the rim. 

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Low IQ guy. Can't figure out rotations so he's out of position on both ends all of the time. Can't really shoot. Gets most of his offense at the rim. 

Might want to pass then. Been in the league for a minute now. Those are basic things you should get by now.

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

I’ve never seen a player like Fultz. Maybe it’s been a while but I just can’t wrap my head around who he resembles. He gets to the basket but it’s sorta erratic. He looks uncontrolled but he’s very much in control. Even his passing. So good but you’re like “”wait, huh?” Because he pulls it out of his ass unexpectedly. You think it’s a possible TO but no, he had that figured out beforehand.

Hes the basketball version of Drunken King Fu. 

Speaking specifically about his drives to the basket I see a lot of Deron Williams. 

9 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Speaking specifically about his drives to the basket I see a lot of Deron Williams. 

Much more like an athletic version of deron with the same strength. His vision and passing has really impressed me, if we can get some shooters around him and then watch out he will be a double double machine. Pts. And assists. 

4 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Much more like an athletic version of deron with the same strength. His vision and passing has really impressed me, if we can get some shooters around him and then watch out he will be a double double machine. Pts. And assists. 

Deron was pretty athletic 

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Might want to pass then. Been in the league for a minute now. Those are basic things you should get by now.

We just need a body

39 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Deron was pretty athletic 

Yea Utah days he was pretty acrobatic. They get to the rim in different ways but the way they finish is similar.