Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Hawks - Monday, Dec. 30th at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Time to blow it up... 

We actually have No choice. Need to trade out Vooch, Ross, Evan and DJ and if we have to take bad contacts with draft picks attached just bloody do it. NOW 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Might have to take a break from this team for a while after this one

You are the ultimate glass half full fan and here we are...This game certainly doesn't help my be patient stance I've had for the last couple days. 
I apologize to you all. Freak out! Demand trades! Do whatever! I was wrong you guys were right!

• Upvote 1

Just now, harley said:

We actually have No choice. Need to trade out Vooch, Ross, Evan and DJ and if we have to take bad contacts with draft picks attached just bloody do it. NOW 

As I've said (don't remember here or facebook or both) before, my stance is that every other team swaps out players all the time when things aren't fitting. I don't understand why the Magic just constantly stand pat.

DJ Ughgustin has to be one of the worst players in the league this year that’s still getting minutes. He’s killing us every night and Clifford is playing him like he’s our 3rd best player 

• Upvote 2

My issue is we know the ceilings of DJ, Fournier, Ross and Vooch... And these guys get us the 8th seed. Why are we still building around them? Why are they getting the majority of the shots? What’s our goal? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Soul Bro said:

My issue is we know the ceilings of DJ, Fournier, Ross and Vooch... And these guys get us the 8th seed. Why are we still building around them? Why are they getting the majority of the shots? What’s our goal? 

Obviously our goal is mediocrity I am afraid.