Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Bucks - Saturday, Dec. 28th @ 8:30 P.M.

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

The draft lottery (extreme luck) or building a winning team that is attractive enough for a star to come to via trade or FA. 

You are halfway there but don't see that.  The draft lottery pick would have no supporting cast, would play for us a few years, and leave.  He would go to a team that had been finishing 6th, or 7th, or 8th and needed ONE player to put them over the top.  We are that team now.

"Ok, we're back in the game.... time to go back to that lineup that got us in a 15 point deficit"

Im starting to lose hope on Clifford....

Btw, we really need to get Bamba and Aminu or MCW back. Wes and Khem are playing really bad basketball lately..

Just now, harley said:

Wes Iwundu does nothing good. Dumb Basketballer. For the love of god drag his arse from the rotation. 

He is in the rotation because Aminu is out injured.  Iwundu played a lot better last year though, in a lot of games he was first off the bench and came in for Gordon.  This year, not so great.

3 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

The draft lottery (extreme luck) or building a winning team that is attractive enough for a star to come to via trade or FA. 

What fantasy world are you living in?  Stars come to play with other stars and we have none.  I have been a fan since 89 and tired of chasing mediocrity and having no real direction.  Some of you newer fans were so happy making the playoffs last year and that was cute.  But we are and have been a franchise that chases rings!!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Imago said:

"Ok, we're back in the game.... time to go back to that lineup that got us in a 15 point deficit"

Im starting to lose hope on Clifford....

Btw, we really need to get Bamba and Aminu or MCW back. Wes and Khem are playing really bad basketball lately..

The love affair between Clifford and DJ baffles me... he’s gotta have some gnarly nudes on him or something

42 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Geez I really missed your hyperbole 

I don’t think you know what hyperbole is if you thought that’s what my statement was