Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Bucks - Saturday, Dec. 28th @ 8:30 P.M.

We really could have used Bamba tonight. He would open things up. Birch can only play one style and that happens to be the one we don't want to play against the Bucks. 

4 minutes ago, MagicJED said:

We really could have used Bamba tonight. He would open things up. Birch can only play one style and that happens to be the one we don't want to play against the Bucks. 

Birch is not even looking to score at all. 

20 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Yeah he’s a hustle big through and through. He was just much more effective in his role last season for some reason. 

Last year, Briscoe and Birch™ were very effective in the pick and roll.  Birch may be most comfortable running that play, it was a lob pass and a dunk.  This year he does not have that and he seems a bit out his element.

I hope we lose!  I am tired of fraudulent wins that make people think we are better than we are.  There were some fools at the beginning of the season that thought we could be a top 4 seed in the east.  Those people should have their fandom revoked.  We will never go anywhere until we have a true star.  Everything else is bull **** and a waste of time!

• Downvote 6

1 minute ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

I hope we lose!  I am tired of fraudulent wins that make people think we are better than we are.  There were some fools at the beginning of the season that thought we could be a top 4 seed in the east.  Those people should have their fandom revoked.  We will never go anywhere until we have a true star.  Everything else is bull **** and a waste of time!

Outside of being extremely lucky being the 8th 7th 6th seed ect. is a part of landing that true star. 

5 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

And your logic is based on?

The draft lottery (extreme luck) or building a winning team that is attractive enough for a star to come to via trade or FA. 

• Upvote 1