Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Bucks - Saturday, Dec. 28th @ 8:30 P.M.

Why the hell has Fournier been on Middleton all game. Put him on some random shooter. Matthews, Divincenzo, anyone! Gordon or Isaac should be in Middleton at all times. 

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

He was never that good to begin with?

There’s a difference between “that good” and “crushingly awful”

6 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Something very unfortunate for the Magic is that they seem destined to finish 8th in the Eastern Conference while the Bucks will finish first. That first round series will be over in 3 games. They will all be blowouts. 

Eh, the Nets have the 4th hardest schedule remaining. There’s a solid chance we could jump into the 7th seed down the line.

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

There’s a difference between “that good” and “crushingly awful”

You're right. A lot of people on this board have severely overvalued Birch which is were my response stems from. I just don't find it all that surprising from a guy who's whole game revolves around hustle. He has no above average skill. He looks like a end of the bench center. 

Surely we’re better off giving Johnson, Frazier or Jefferson some burn than staying with Wes and Birch. Zero chance they can get a bucket. It’s a disgrace 

3 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Eh, the Nets have the 4th hardest schedule remaining. There’s a solid chance we could jump into the 7th seed down the line.

But you do agree that the Magic have no chance to beat the Bucks ? Absolutely no chance at all whatsoever.

5 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

You're right. A lot of people on this board have severely overvalued Birch which is were my response stems from. I just don't find it all that surprising from a guy who's whole game revolves around hustle. He has no above average skill. He looks like a end of the bench center. 

Yeah he’s a hustle big through and through. He was just much more effective in his role last season for some reason. 

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

But you do agree that the Magic have no chance to beat the Bucks ? Absolutely no chance at all whatsoever.

If we went all out and played our starters 40 minutes, I think it’s possible. With the way Clifford is coaching? It’d take a close to perfect game.