Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Khem Birch

Khem Birch needs more playing time - the guy hustles, affects others, gets offensive rebounds, sets those picks, he helps the Magic win - I am not against Mo Bamba, but Khem Birch needs more playing time - are you with me?

I hope Mo Bamba is out tonight - I think Giannis is out tonight and Khem Birch would be a better option.

Not sure what you do with Mo - he needs to get bigger, but you have to give Birch some minutes - he only played 16 last night and he impacted the game

12 minutes ago, Knappy said:

Khem Birch needs more playing time - the guy hustles, affects others, gets offensive rebounds, sets those picks, he helps the Magic win - I am not against Mo Bamba, but Khem Birch needs more playing time - are you with me?

No. He's been terrible this year. 

But welcome back it's been a while

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, Khem is afraid of offense. Don’t know what happened, but we literally have to go 4 on 5 on O when he’s in the game 

It leaves me dumbfounded. He was hitting corner threes this summer. But this year he's shooting 47% on free throws. 

Cant hate on the guy he gives 100% every single time hes on the court very easy to cheer for, but hes just not very skilled at all and not NBA standard.