Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Portland - Friday, Dec. 20th at 10:00 P.M.

17 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I was thinking. Maybe our defense has been bad because of how awful our offense has been. Not making shots certainly hinders our ability to get set and run our proper defense. 

I think it’s the opposite. The way we’re built we have to score off our defense and if we don’t we don’t have enough firepower on offense.

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

I think it’s the opposite. The way we’re built we have to score off our defense and if we don’t we don’t have enough firepower on offense.

And we don't play good enough defense in general. We'd have to be a top 3 defense in every category to actually be competitive

I think it’s funny thinking back to the “Inside the Magic- Chapter 1” when all the guys were in the locker room and they asked Ross about training camp and he was basically like yeah I’ll go through the motions to get it over with but it’s all about the regular season. It’s just so rich in hindsight, for a guy who just got paid and now consistently chucks wide-open, air ball 3’s

4 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Your eyes aren't accounting for pick and roll defense

Those were not pick and rolls that I saw! (my voice going up). On one of those, the guy Fultz was defending dished the ball out to the perimeter to a teammate for a score. Now tell me that's a pick and roll.