Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Portland - Friday, Dec. 20th at 10:00 P.M.

Just now, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Even after this disastrous road trip, we’re still in the 8th seed. I know it’s not where we want to be, especially with Milwaukee looming in the 1st seed, but there’s worst places to be in December.

I meant as team, not in the standings, I mean, were a hot mess right now at the very least, regardless of the standings.

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

The dumb thing is the offense wasn't even bad outside of the first quarter. 

If our bad stretches were just bad and not horrific we'd be fine. 

Unfortunately it is. Almost every game

1 minute ago, magicblue said:

I meant as team, not in the standings, I mean, were a hot mess right now at the very least, regardless of the standings.

Let Isaac and Fultz develop, hope Bamba develops into a starting caliber center that can take over for Vuc, transition into a high pace, defensively elite team centered around Fultz-Isaac-scoring wing. 

Right now, we’re stuck in purgatory with Vuc and Fournier but getting playoff experience has value

• Like 1

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

The dumb thing is the offense wasn't even bad outside of the first quarter. 

If our bad stretches were just bad and not horrific we'd be fine. 

Was working, not watching the game. Time to figure out why we have these horrific quarters. Oh, what's that? The fan-base already figured it out years ago!

Non-offensive players, mismatched players, no go-to scorer. No leader, no star in a star driven league. Waited way to long to find a point guard.Not drafting shooters(sorry Mario).

3 minutes ago, magicblue said:

I can honestly say I have no idea where we go from  here. I don't know what this team is or what it is supposed to be

vucevic, gordon, fournier, ross need to go..  we need to wash away the old as much as possible.  It doesnt matter how good they've playing because they're playing at their worst, they dont even look like nba players.  

The magic as organization are too sentimental with the old era.  They're stunting the growth of confidence within fultz and isaac.

I dont want these two guys to become settling losers who don't ever improve and settle for role of a leech off our oganization. I'd rather they pull the trigger than to deal with this redundancy.  After a while, our other players mirror the mentality of our previous players that we held on to for too damn long.  

• Upvote 1

We dont have a reliable first option but thats not the issue were just in a long shooting slump. We get good shots we just dont make em. What else can cliff do.

Pick n pop: Fultz drives kicks to open vuch miss

Evan pick n roll mid range open pull up miss

Kick out to open ag or issac 3 miss

Etc.

Partly, I understand that in magic history that many players that we have lost in free agency or traded away ended up biting us in the ass.  I swear the magic are afriad of their own history sometimes.  

Losing shaq in free agency.  Mike Miller traded from the magic.  Grant hill injuries after acquistion.  Ben Wallace and Chauncey Billups career pist magic.  

5 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

We dont have a reliable first option but thats not the issue were just in a long shooting slump. We get good shots we just dont make em. What else can cliff do.

Pick n pop: Fultz drives kicks to open vuch miss

Evan pick n roll mid range open pull up miss

Kick out to open ag or issac 3 miss

Etc.

Got to have a first option. 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Don’t know if it’s a coincidence or not, but Evan is 43% from the field and 27% from 3 since Vucevic has been back

It feels random and more based on opponent and being in a west coast road trip vs actual impact. We play 7 of the next 9 at home so let's see what happens after that stretch