Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Portland - Friday, Dec. 20th at 10:00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

It’s not a coaching problem. How many coaches do we need to go through to see it’s the group of players we have together? We have a roster that’s filled with 2nd and 3rd option players, and a center who’s game is not one that produces wins in the modern NBA. 

It’s a philosophy problem at this point. We have management resigning guys who have no business still being here. Bottom line. Either way this team needs a change and we are just nitpicking on different subjects when it’s all a problem. 

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I agree with you here that barring a trade we are doomed for mediocrity and I’m calling we resign Fournier when it’s all said and done. Typical Front Office move by the Medicore Magic which is unfortunate. 

If this happens then I’m out100%. We have to trade Evan before the deadline. Move heaven and earth to get off Vooch and Ross. If only for the excitement a new roster would bring. I can”t watch anymore. I reckon I would be angrier if we finish well now with this roster and finish 7th or 8th than I would be if we made some trades to  get some shooting and finished in the lottery.I bet I’m not alone either.

I think the big question for me is can our so-called top of the roster guys get it done? If the answer is no, then maybe we should trade away who we can and regroup. I really enjoyed watching the Magic when we had some young up and comers. However, that doesn't mean they will eventually put it all together. We kept AG and traded away Oladipo. One guy turned the corner, and the other guy regressed. That said, I am going to try and be patient and see if we can get on a roll again this year. If I wake up and check the message board and see that we made a trade, I am not going to be upset about that either unless it involves Fultz or JI. I can certainly see it both ways. I see the need to be patient and I can also see that our team will never be more than a round 1 playoff team. We need to set the bar higher.

• Upvote 1