Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Nuggets - Wednesday, Dec. 18th at 9:00 P.M.

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Evan seems to be doing us a favor and returning back to earth but we'll know more in time with him. 

We can cash in Gordon but I'm not really sure what we're supposed to get for him. A high volume wing is going to harm the development of fultz and Isaac. Gordon is taking 11.9 shots per game. Where is a high volume scorer getting the extra 4-6 shots per game. 

I hear ya, and agree we get impatient at times, it’s been soooooo long. We may have to wait longer unless someone out there really values AG. It’s tricky for sure. I’m just saying be open to a reasonable opportunity.

It seems to me one tweak that Cliff should at least try is never playing Fultz off the ball regardless of whether DJ is in the game or not. I feel like everyone can see the problem with DJ running the point and Fultz standing in the corner. It just doesn't maximize either player's strengths and it seems sort of like a no-brainer. Problem is Cliff is probably the most stubborn coach we've ever had, so I'm unsure if he'll ever wake up to this. I'm not sure what is happening at halftime and coming into third quarters but something has got to change right now. There's no excuse for the runs we're allowing coming out of the half. AG needs to go. There's been something off with him even chemistry-wise right from the beginning this year.

41 minutes ago, magicblue said:

It seems to me one tweak that Cliff should at least try is never playing Fultz off the ball regardless of whether DJ is in the game or not. I feel like everyone can see the problem with DJ running the point and Fultz standing in the corner. It just doesn't maximize either player's strengths and it seems sort of like a no-brainer. Problem is Cliff is probably the most stubborn coach we've ever had, so I'm unsure if he'll ever wake up to this. I'm not sure what is happening at halftime and coming into third quarters but something has got to change right now. There's no excuse for the runs we're allowing coming out of the half. AG needs to go. There's been something off with him even chemistry-wise right from the beginning this year.

No doubt Fultz needs the ball in hand. 

5 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Evan seems to be doing us a favor and returning back to earth but we'll know more in time with him. 

We can cash in Gordon but I'm not really sure what we're supposed to get for him. A high volume wing is going to harm the development of fultz and Isaac. Gordon is taking 11.9 shots per game. Where is a high volume scorer getting the extra 4-6 shots per game. 

I dont think we necessarily need a high volume scorer more than a guy that can defend and hit the 3 reliably. 

5 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I dont think we necessarily need a high volume scorer more than a guy that can defend and hit the 3 reliably. 

That's fair. 

Ideally he just figures this out and we don't have to make a move. Dude hit 40% of his threes the last 20 games of the season last year plus the playoffs. 

But I don't know what he's doing this year. And while I can point to stretches from other guys where their stats are overly impacted by a small stretch of poor play he's just been consistently bad on offense. A couple good games followed by 4 bad games consistently.