Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Jazz - Tuesday, Dec. 17th at 9:00 P.M.

Yes we missed good shots and I don't like putting the blame on coaches but I think this loss is on cliff. Wrong lineup to end the game 

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

Yes we missed good shots and I don't like putting the blame on coaches but I think this loss is on cliff. Wrong lineup to end the game 

Benching JI for the stretch run is inexcusable. No wonder they scored on every possession for the last 4 minutes

Clifford needs to figure out his offense in the last four minutes. To my eye, it becomes very static and predictable, and it just doesn’t have any sort of flow. This game came down to missed shots, but it seems like our offense consistently loses momentum when the game is under 4 minutes whenever we’re in a close game

3 minutes ago, BBROSS said:

Hard team to watch automatic loss tomorrow.

Yeah, we played this game just hard enough to guarantee a loss tomorrow. Oh well, I’ll be there in the Pepsi Center wearing my Penny jersey anyway

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Clifford needs to figure out his offense in the last four minutes. To my eye, it becomes very static and predictable, and it just doesn’t have any sort of flow. This game came down to missed shots, but it seems like our offense consistently loses momentum when the game is under 4 minutes whenever we’re in a close game

All of the offensive struggles tonight had to do with guys missing wide open shots.

4 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

He literally schemed open shot after open shot in crunch time. 

I mean seriously what is this team?  A third of the season is over and still have not beaten a team over .500 at full strength (sixers without Embid).  The East is so horrible after the 7th seed it seems our floor is making the playoffs and getting waxed in the first round and our ceiling is making the playoffs and maybe stealing one game like last year but still getting waxed in the first round.  

• Like 1