Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Jazz - Tuesday, Dec. 17th at 9:00 P.M.

Just now, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

I’m sure that’s part of it, especially when we play title contenders, but our starting line up is usually able to compete with these mid tier NBA teams. It’s when the bench comes in that we collapse and let the game get away from us. It was the difference vs Indy and it’s the difference right now vs Utah

I get what you're saying but if we just had one surefire top 15 player in the starting line up we would be up when the bench comes in, instead of hanging tight from behind. Heaps of teams have numbers drop off a cliff when their best player sits. I just don't think it would look so terrible if we had a starting lineup that elevated us that bit higher. Hopefully that changes for us soon. Still waiting on one of these prospects to just show out. 

Don't know about you but I feel like I see all the other teams have guys break out and stay broken out, while we... well, you know.

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Markelle is gonna be 20/10 every game if we ever get shooters on this team

It's really bad that a passer THAT good only just got his first assist of the game in the last few minutes

1 minute ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

I know it's not true we are better without Vooch.   But I don't think we would be that much worse without him especially if we played a more uptempo style that would benefit our young athletes and be a helluva lot more fun to watch!

would the warriors want him for Dlo?

Just now, South_Aussie_Magic said:

It's really bad that a passer THAT good only just got his first assist of the game in the last few minutes

Yep. Insane. But when you surround him with guys that can’t shoot and all play me first basketball and don’t like to move without the ball, that’ll happen. 

• Upvote 2