Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Rockets - Friday, Dec. 13th at 7:00 P.M.

I must admit while I love the intangibles of DJ as a good vet in the locker room; it looks like his time has come to pass. We need upgrades to our back court badly! Pull the trigger If the deal is right. Burch’s warts are also being exposed. 

Just watched the recording. Nothing much more frustrating than a team that just refuses to miss.  That was dumb. 

4 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

Can someone ask cliff why we keep watching the DJ Augustine show? Dude had more minutes than Fournier and Fultz 

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

I'm ready to move on from him and he was one of the reasons we made the playoffs last year.

I do not disagree on DJ's performance this year. But some of you are complaining about DJ getting more minutes than Fultz. Are you forgetting that it was reported that Fultz had a bug just a few days ago? You don't get over something like that in just a few days and then go out and exert yourself.

I'm just guessing that the coaching staff does not want to risk having him play extended minutes at the pace he has played or would need to play against teams like the Lakers, Rockets, and Bucks. You might end up having to have him sit out several more games due to complications from this bug.

And as far as the comment or criticism about DJ and MCW on the court at the same time, with MCW playing off ball. Well, while I like MCW a lot, it would be 50-50 as to which one played the pg position better. Neither distributes the ball better than the other. MCW is a very good defender, but as the point guard, he tends to force his way to the basket into traffic and turns the ball over. He also gets into early foul trouble. 

I am by no means lobbying for DJ. I just thought I would throw it out there that Fultz's minutes may be attributed to his recent illness.

22 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Nah, this was the Finals year. We traded for Alston cause Jameer got hurt and we needed a point guard to stay in contention

Thanks. I had a hard time remembering what happened. Heck, I am at the point in my life where I have a hard time remembering what I did yesterday. lol