Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Lakers - Wednesday, Dec. 11th at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Honestly if we scored more than 9 in the first quarter we could have taken this game

We scored like 13 less than we usually do in the 1st quarter. Protest the result! Replay the game! 

Fultz plays we win. Vooch plays we win. 

back to back games where Isaac is non existent in the first half and has a huge second half is all on coaching, we need to scheme to get him the ball early and often, he’s ready. Great game out of Mo, frustrating loss strictly because I can’t stand Dwight and Bron, but we’re hanging competitive with these teams now like we know we can. The next step is turning some assets in to a star while keeping Isaac and Fultz 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Observations by me.  Over a quarter of the season the Magic still have beaten 1 team over .500 and that was the sixers without Embid.  Lakers are good but not great and the Clippers can beat them.  

You know the Clippers are title contenders, right? The Clippers being able to beat them isn’t some slight against us lol. I believe LA is the 1 seed in the west— early goings, but they most likely will be title contenders as well. We’re not at that level yet, and we don’t have to be at that level with our timeline.

I think the Jazz will be a good litmus test for us to see where we’re at. A good but not great team in the west, and Vucevic will most likely be back by then. 

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

back to back games where Isaac is non existent in the first half and has a huge second half is all on coaching, we need to scheme to get him the ball early and often, he’s ready. Great game out of Mo, frustrating loss strictly because I can’t stand Dwight and Bron, but we’re hanging competitive with these teams now like we know we can. The next step is turning some assets in to a star while keeping Isaac and Fultz 

I'd love for Isaac be turn into a monster but we can't blame it on coaching. Most of the time he is far too passive. If he wants to be great he needs to start taking advantage of the touches he gets. 

Yes plays should be drawn up for him but great players make it happen. He needs to make it happen. Make it impossible for the coaches and teammates to ignore you. He does that  and this team is his. 

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I'd love for Isaac be turn into a monster but we can't blame it on coaching. Most of the time he is far too passive. If he wants to be great he needs to start taking advantage of the touches he gets. 

Yes plays should be drawn up for him but great players make it happen. He needs to make it happen. Make it impossible for the coaches and teammates to ignore you. He does that  and this team is his. 

His shot also isn’t all the way there yet. Went 0/6 in the first half I believe. He shows flashes of offensive potential, but he can’t really be consistent with his jumpers, and like you said, he’s passive in terms of asserting himself and scoring in the paint.

2 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

His shot also isn’t all the way there yet. Went 0/6 in the first half I believe. He shows flashes of offensive potential, but he can’t really be consistent with his jumpers, and like you said, he’s passive in terms of asserting himself and scoring in the paint.

Agreed. He’s been aggressive lately but not having the stroke down. It’s a good sign that he isn’t being passive even if they aren’t falling. 

57 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

What good teams did we beat when Vuch was playing??  We got completely obliterated by Milwaukee, and we were at home.  We played them much tighter in the last game without Vuch.